Coffeehouse for desis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

thayir sadam

+3
garam_kuta
Hellsangel
MaxEntropy_Man
7 posters

Go down

thayir sadam Empty thayir sadam

Post by MaxEntropy_Man Tue May 17, 2016 7:19 pm

today was a very enjoyable and productive WFH day. lunch comprised amongst other things -- thayir sadam (my comfort food), kArAmaNi kuzhambu, and mangAi inji oorugAi. the day ended with a vigorous but enjoyable 25 miler on my bike along windy new england roads. i hope thayir sadam, kArAmaNi, and 25 miler together don't cause too much cognitive dissonance.
MaxEntropy_Man
MaxEntropy_Man

Back to top Go down

thayir sadam Empty Re: thayir sadam

Post by Hellsangel Tue May 17, 2016 7:26 pm

Ammachi bait detected.
Hellsangel
Hellsangel

Back to top Go down

Post by garam_kuta Tue May 17, 2016 7:45 pm

MaxEntropy_Man wrote:today was a very enjoyable and productive WFH day. lunch comprised amongst other things -- thayir sadam (my comfort food), kArAmaNi kuzhambu, and mangAi inji oorugAi. the day ended with a vigorous but enjoyable 25 miler on my bike along windy new england roads. i hope thayir sadam, kArAmaNi, and 25 miler together don't cause too much cognitive dissonance.

சிரஞஂசீவியாக​, நோய் நொடி எதுவுமின்றி பல்லாண்டு வாழ்வீர்கள்!

garam_kuta

Back to top Go down

Post by garam-kuta Wed May 18, 2016 7:51 pm

all of you guys baiting and teasing swapna , just wait. she has already let it be known that a presidential candidate is in touch with a person-she-knows regarding economic policy matters. when the candidate gets elected , the person-she-knows is going to be offered a job in the administration and swapna will have a direct access to the president .
then swapna will take care of all you . each one of you, mind it!

Last edited by garam-kuta on Wed May 18, 2016 7:52 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : those spaces)

garam-kuta

Back to top Go down

Post by garam_kuta Wed May 18, 2016 9:47 pm

garam-kuta wrote:all of you guys baiting and teasing swapna , just wait. she has already let it be known that a presidential candidate is in touch with a person-she-knows regarding economic policy matters. when the candidate gets elected , the person-she-knows is going to be offered a job in the administration and swapna will have a direct access to the president .

where? what? how?

garam_kuta

Back to top Go down

Post by swapna Wed May 18, 2016 9:51 pm

garam-kuta wrote:all of you guys baiting and teasing swapna , just wait. she has already let it be known that a presidential candidate is in touch with a person-she-knows regarding economic policy matters. when the candidate gets elected , the person-she-knows is going to be offered a job in the administration and swapna will have a direct access to the president .
shouldn't you be studying for your 7th grade final exams?

swapna

Back to top Go down

Post by Propagandhi711 Thu May 19, 2016 11:09 am

swapna wrote:

WEAK SAUCE...hahaha, did you eat your soft foods today, virile1?

Propagandhi711

Back to top Go down

Post by garam-kuta Thu May 19, 2016 12:43 pm

swapna wrote:
yem yes dhoni says it in the swapna style.
mind it!

garam-kuta

Back to top Go down

Post by garam-kuta Thu May 19, 2016 12:44 pm

garam_kuta wrote:

where? what? how?
here you go, doggy .
https://such.forumotion.com/t34400p50-css-profile#212105

garam-kuta

Back to top Go down

Post by garam_kuta Thu May 19, 2016 1:41 pm

garam-kuta wrote:
garam_kuta wrote:

where? what? how?
here you go, doggy .

how many degrees of separation, sistah?

garam_kuta

Back to top Go down

Post by goodcitizn Thu May 19, 2016 2:08 pm

garam_kuta wrote:
garam-kuta wrote:
garam_kuta wrote:

where? what? how?
here you go, doggy .

Hot dog, you are barking up the wrong Margosa. I can tell you categorically g-k is not Rashmun. Two simple facts: 1. Even by using a different handle, Rashmun will never mock or speak ill of Flimmy; it will be against his Akbarian sense of virtue. 2. Rashmun regards cryptics the way a biologist views a deadly microbe.

I have a good guess but won't tell you. Let the fun go on.

goodcitizn

Back to top Go down

Post by garam-kuta Thu May 19, 2016 2:26 pm

garam_kuta wrote:
garam-kuta wrote:
garam_kuta wrote:

where? what? how?
here you go, doggy .

just two doggy. btw, is it the thayir sadam or nellikkai pickle, too much of which kills the SOH ?

garam-kuta

Back to top Go down

Post by garam-kuta Thu May 19, 2016 2:28 pm

goodcitizn wrote:
garam_kuta wrote:
garam-kuta wrote:
garam_kuta wrote:

where? what? how?
here you go, doggy .

Hot dog, you are barking up the wrong Margosa. I can tell you categorically g-k is not Rashmun. Two simple facts: 1. Even by using a different handle, Rashmun will never mock or speak ill of Flimmy; it will be against his Akbarian sense of virtue. 2. Rashmun regards cryptics the way a biologist views a deadly microbe.

but GC, if someone supplies me with the cryptics and guide me every step of the way to post them , i can always do it , no ?
after all, all i did was google for cryptics and copy them from a website and post it here . Smile

Last edited by garam-kuta on Thu May 19, 2016 2:31 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : forgot those damn spaces)

garam-kuta

Back to top Go down

Post by goodcitizn Thu May 19, 2016 2:42 pm

garam-kuta wrote:
goodcitizn wrote:
garam_kuta wrote:
garam-kuta wrote:
garam_kuta wrote:

where? what? how?
here you go, doggy .

but GC, if someone supplies me with the cryptics and guide me every step of the way to post them , i can always do it , no ?
after all, all i did was google for cryptics and copy them from a website and post it here . Smile
True. I never said it was a he or she. But your attempt at deception only reinforces my guess as to who you are! :-)

goodcitizn

Back to top Go down

Post by swapna Thu May 19, 2016 5:06 pm

garam_kuta wrote:
garam-kuta wrote:
garam_kuta wrote:

where? what? how?
here you go, doggy .

let the wailing and gnashing of teeth begin!

swapna

Back to top Go down

Post by swapna Thu May 19, 2016 5:22 pm

goodcitizn wrote:
garam-kuta wrote:
goodcitizn wrote:
garam_kuta wrote:

True. I never said it was a he or she. But your attempt at deception only reinforces my guess as to who you are! :-)
wacker blobby! probably asked whnngCtzn in a private message, "neenum aathilae nanna chaptTiyonno?" caste and subcaste revealed in one fell swoop, the "yonno" being the clincher!

swapna

Back to top Go down

Post by garam_kuta Thu May 19, 2016 5:45 pm

swapna wrote:
goodcitizn wrote:
garam-kuta wrote:
goodcitizn wrote:
garam_kuta wrote:

wacker blobby! probably asked whnngCtzn in a private message, "neenum aathilae nanna chaptTiyonno?" caste and subcaste revealed in one fell swoop, the "yonno" being the clincher!

1. you miserably fail @neenum  
2. "yonno" is not masculine for 'yoni' - get your mind off the gutter.

garam_kuta

Back to top Go down

Post by garam_kuta Thu May 19, 2016 7:10 pm

swapna wrote:
goodcitizn wrote:
garam-kuta wrote:
goodcitizn wrote:
garam_kuta wrote:

given the subject title, thayir sAdham, and.......  "neenum aathilae nanna chaptTiyonno
one could not resist posting this - at !:40:11 - 1:42:41

garam_kuta

Back to top Go down

Post by garam-kuta Thu May 19, 2016 7:30 pm

all right. I give up. I am arvind swamy aka b_A aka rishi aka ....... I have a few more handles but I am not ready to reveal my other handles publicly yet. if you want to know, send a PM to me and i will tell you but you have to cross your heart and swear to keep them secret.

garam-kuta

Back to top Go down

Post by garam_kuta Thu May 19, 2016 8:41 pm

goodcitizn wrote:
garam_kuta wrote:
garam-kuta wrote:
garam_kuta wrote:

where? what? how?
here you go, doggy .

on keeping the fun going...me too, GC. Wink

@ margosa, 2 things:

1. my BLR home

2. great lines from PattukOttai

வேப்பமர உச்சியில் நின்னு
பேயொன்னு ஆடுதுன்னு
விளையாடப் போகும் போது
சொல்லி வைப்பாங்க - உந்தன்
வீரத்தைக் கொழுந்திலேயே
கிள்ளி வைப்பாங்க!

வேலையற்ற வீணர்களின்
மூளையற்ற வார்த்தைகளை
வேடிக்கையாகக் கூட
நம்பி விடாதே! நீ
வீட்டுக்குள்ளே பயந்து கிடந்து
வெம்பி விடாதே! நீ
வெம்பி விடாதே!

anyways, த்தா பாப்பானை பழிக்கற​ பேய்ங்களை ஓட்றதுன்ற​ முடிவோடதான் இருக்காப்லே!

garam_kuta

Back to top Go down

Post by goodcitizn Thu May 19, 2016 11:27 pm

swapna wrote:
goodcitizn wrote:
garam-kuta wrote:
goodcitizn wrote:
garam_kuta wrote:

*a certifiably pathetic attempt at humor in incorrect Brahmin Tamil mouthed in a unique singsong Mallu accent detected and rejected*

goodcitizn

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down