Coffeehouse for desis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Where is the Resident Non-Indian Loin, MD

+3
goodcitizn
silvermani
southindian
7 posters

Go down

Where is the Resident Non-Indian Loin, MD Empty Where is the Resident Non-Indian Loin, MD

Post by southindian Tue Jun 07, 2016 7:09 am

Modi is in USA, but I don't see RNI Loin lamenting here.

Where is he?
southindian
southindian

Back to top Go down

Where is the Resident Non-Indian Loin, MD Empty Re: Where is the Resident Non-Indian Loin, MD

Post by southindian Tue Jun 07, 2016 11:14 am

Modi meets Obama,

Aren't you excited RNI Loin

http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/pm-modi-five-nation-tour/liveblog/52585165.cms

We all ARE!!! Smile

Where art thou?
southindian
southindian

Back to top Go down

Where is the Resident Non-Indian Loin, MD Empty Re: Where is the Resident Non-Indian Loin, MD

Post by silvermani Tue Jun 07, 2016 12:07 pm

Wasn't Modi in the USA not too long ago? Why is he here again? Must have earned a free trip with all the miles he has accumulated with his non stop travel.
silvermani
silvermani

Back to top Go down

Post by goodcitizn Tue Jun 07, 2016 12:15 pm

silvermani wrote:Wasn't Modi in the USA not too long ago? Why is he here again? Must have earned a free trip with all the miles he has accumulated with his non stop travel.
If he is making deals with Obama speaking in English, why is he speaking in Hindi with an English translator while giving an interview to the Press with Obama by his side?

goodcitizn

Back to top Go down

Post by silvermani Tue Jun 07, 2016 12:38 pm

goodcitizn wrote:
silvermani wrote:Wasn't Modi in the USA not too long ago? Why is he here again? Must have earned a free trip with all the miles he has accumulated with his non stop travel.
If he is making deals with Obama speaking in English, why is he speaking in Hindi with an English translator while giving an interview to the Press with Obama by his side?
Maybe he doesn't feel comfortable speaking in English with a larger audience. Also, having a translator acts as a double filter - any inconsistencies, stumbles, etc can be ascribed to the language barrier.
silvermani
silvermani

Back to top Go down

Post by southindian Tue Jun 07, 2016 12:55 pm

goodcitizn wrote:
The French, German, Russian and Chinese do the same. Many of them talk to other Heads of States personally one on one, but take press conference in their own language. Modi is doing the same.
southindian
southindian

Back to top Go down

Post by goodcitizn Tue Jun 07, 2016 1:01 pm

silvermani wrote:
goodcitizn wrote:
Maybe he doesn't feel comfortable speaking in English with a larger audience. Also, having a translator acts as a double filter - any inconsistencies, stumbles, etc can be ascribed to the language barrier.
Makes sense.

goodcitizn

Back to top Go down

Post by garam_kuta Tue Jun 07, 2016 3:17 pm

silvermani wrote:
goodcitizn wrote:

ba ba ba  Razz  you do remember my earlier post from sometime back? i can't recall/pull up that post, but do you? was it the one with obama or the other one?

garam_kuta

Back to top Go down

Post by MaxEntropy_Man Tue Jun 07, 2016 4:44 pm

Well Obama needs a translator too from time to time, an anger translator.
MaxEntropy_Man
MaxEntropy_Man

Back to top Go down

Post by MaxEntropy_Man Tue Jun 07, 2016 4:45 pm

Sorry meant to post this with the last post:

https://youtu.be/G6NfRMv-4OY
MaxEntropy_Man
MaxEntropy_Man

Back to top Go down

Post by MaxEntropy_Man Tue Jun 07, 2016 4:49 pm

I'm going to miss this prez. There's not a politician alive in the world about whom I can say that.
MaxEntropy_Man
MaxEntropy_Man

Back to top Go down

Post by Merlot Daruwala Tue Jun 07, 2016 5:32 pm

southindian wrote:Modi is in USA, but I don't see RNI Loin lamenting here.

Where is he?

I'm here too, Avivek. And why would I lament an NRI PM visiting his favoritest country? In fact I'm happy for you NRI patriots - these visits are the highlights of your otherwise dull lives. Those rare occasions when someone actually organizes an event to exclusively celebrate your ardent love and devotion for the bearded one.
Merlot Daruwala
Merlot Daruwala

Back to top Go down

Post by southindian Wed Jun 08, 2016 8:24 am

Yay! RNI Loin is back. Smile

Hey RNI Loin, do spend some time to hear your Prime Minister Modi address at Capitol Hill in Washington DC.

Congratulations!!! and Enjoy
southindian
southindian

Back to top Go down

Post by swapna Wed Jun 08, 2016 2:15 pm

Where is he?
you are missing other men's loins?

swapna

Back to top Go down

Post by garam_kuta Wed Jun 08, 2016 2:45 pm

swapna wrote:

Where is he?
you are missing other men's loins?

is there no limit to your depraved obsession with mammalian reproductive organs, their associated tissues, fluids and such ? is that err... crlass enough for your kinda folks Rolling Eyes

garam_kuta

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down