Coffeehouse for desis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

For Il Professore

+2
southindian
Hellsangel
6 posters

Go down

For Il Professore Empty For Il Professore

Post by Hellsangel Wed Jun 08, 2016 3:07 pm

Modi's arrival is at 23.14 mark in video.

The transcript
Hellsangel
Hellsangel

Back to top Go down

For Il Professore Empty Re: For Il Professore

Post by southindian Wed Jun 08, 2016 3:24 pm

Thanks for posting

I'm sure all so-called teachers saw this too.
southindian
southindian

Back to top Go down

Post by southindian Wed Jun 08, 2016 3:32 pm

Modi addresses in English in his own accent.

Thomas, please split Modi's speech, accent, grammar and ...whatever
southindian
southindian

Back to top Go down

Post by goodcitizn Wed Jun 08, 2016 6:06 pm

Hellsangel wrote:

The transcript
I listened to his entire speech and liked most of it. His quip about the two houses working harmoniously was good for a laugh. Thanks for posting.

goodcitizn

Back to top Go down

Post by Hellsangel Thu Jun 09, 2016 7:44 am

goodcitizn wrote:
Hellsangel wrote:

The transcript
I listened to his entire speech and liked most of it. His quip about the two houses working harmoniously was good for a laugh. Thanks for posting.

Shrillery won't be half as favorable towards India as Obambi. And if the Congress flips to the Democrats, that advantage will be lost as well for India.
Hellsangel
Hellsangel

Back to top Go down

Post by swapna Thu Jun 09, 2016 7:55 am

southindian wrote:Modi addresses in English in his own accent.

Thomas, please split Modi's speech, accent, grammar and ...whatever
modi addresses whom? addresses what?

swapna

Back to top Go down

Post by swapna Thu Jun 09, 2016 7:58 am

southindian wrote:Thanks for posting

I'm sure all so-called teachers saw this too.
for posting what?

swapna

Back to top Go down

Post by southindian Thu Jun 09, 2016 8:06 am

Hellsangel wrote:
goodcitizn wrote:
Hellsangel wrote:

The transcript

Shrillery won't be half as favorable towards India as Obambi. And if the Congress flips to the Democrats, that advantage will be lost as well for India.
I thought Bill Clinton was (and is) more India leaning towards India than Obama ever was. Obama was more carefree and even made a statement in Mumbai (? don't remember) not liked my many where he was preaching India.

I believe the US administration is more India centric under Obama and don't see any change if Hillary comes in.
southindian
southindian

Back to top Go down

Post by goodcitizn Thu Jun 09, 2016 9:17 am

Hellsangel wrote:
goodcitizn wrote:
Hellsangel wrote:

The transcript

I'd be more concerned about India if Trump wins.

goodcitizn

Back to top Go down

Post by garam-kuta Thu Jun 09, 2016 1:28 pm

southindian wrote:
Hellsangel wrote:
goodcitizn wrote:
Hellsangel wrote:

[url=/QhpqqKnXhg]The transcript[/url]

I thought Bill Clinton was (and is) more India leaning towards India than Obama ever was. Obama was more carefree and even made a statement in Mumbai (? don't remember) not liked my many where he was preaching India.

I believe the US administration is more India centric under Obama and don't see any change if Hillary comes in.
lol. you are as clueless about this as you are with everything else. during clinton's first term , a junior official in the state dept named robin raphael troubled india and its leaders a lot and treated them as pushovers. she openly suppored pak and recently was charged with accepting illegal favors from pak lobbyists. ditto with madeline albright who opined that kashmir belongs to pak . during clinton time, india was forced to deal only with junior staff in state dept and never had a direct access to the president. that changed only towards the end of clinton term. hillary got lot of campaign money from pak sources. if she gets elected, she will surely favor pak over india.

garam-kuta

Back to top Go down

Post by garam_kuta Thu Jun 09, 2016 2:24 pm

garam-kuta wrote:
southindian wrote:
Hellsangel wrote:
goodcitizn wrote:
Hellsangel wrote:

[url=/QhpqqKnXhg]The transcript[/url]

lol. you are as clueless about this as you are with everything else. during clinton's first term , a junior official in the state dept named robin raphael troubled india and its leaders a lot and treated them as pushovers. she openly suppored pak and recently was charged with accepting illegal favors from pak lobbyists. ditto with madeline albright who opined that kashmir belongs to pak . during clinton time, india was forced to deal only with junior staff in state dept and never had a direct access to the president. that changed only towards the end of clinton term. hillary got lot of campaign money from pak sources. if she gets elected, she will surely favor pak over india.

arre ba ba ... clearly difficult to unlearn old habits . isn't it ?

garam_kuta

Back to top Go down

Post by garam-kuta Thu Jun 09, 2016 3:18 pm

garam_kuta wrote:
garam-kuta wrote:
southindian wrote:
Hellsangel wrote:
goodcitizn wrote:

yes it is , doggy .

garam-kuta

Back to top Go down

Post by garam_kuta Thu Jun 09, 2016 4:04 pm

garam-kuta wrote:
garam_kuta wrote:
garam-kuta wrote:
southindian wrote:
Hellsangel wrote:

yes it is , doggy .

duh, overdoing for deception is not gonna work No

garam_kuta

Back to top Go down

Post by garam-kuta Thu Jun 09, 2016 6:22 pm

garam_kuta wrote:

thanks for the tip, doggy. i will remember to add an extra space only once in 10 sentences, now onwards.

garam-kuta

Back to top Go down

Post by garam_kuta Thu Jun 09, 2016 8:17 pm

garam-kuta wrote:
garam_kuta wrote:

thanks for the tip, doggy. i will remember to add an extra space only once in 10 sentences, now onwards.

arre ba ba, what's the point? game over na, already Cool

garam_kuta

Back to top Go down

Post by garam-kuta Thu Jun 09, 2016 8:53 pm

garam_kuta wrote:
garam-kuta wrote:
garam_kuta wrote:

its not over till the fat lady sings. did the fat lady sing?

garam-kuta

Back to top Go down

Post by garam_kuta Thu Jun 09, 2016 9:23 pm

garam-kuta wrote:
garam_kuta wrote:
garam-kuta wrote:
garam_kuta wrote:

garam_kuta

Back to top Go down

Post by garam-kuta Thu Jun 09, 2016 9:40 pm

garam_kuta wrote:
garam-kuta wrote:
garam_kuta wrote:
garam-kuta wrote:
garam_kuta wrote:

so you are the fat lady. alright!

garam-kuta

Back to top Go down

Post by garam_kuta Fri Jun 10, 2016 11:32 am

garam-kuta wrote:
garam_kuta wrote:
garam-kuta wrote:
garam_kuta wrote:
garam-kuta wrote:

try it again,.. slowly...the gif was to reiterate and make it easier for you with a visual of what was posted earlier. if it still doesn't work, it's OK, nvm.

hey, we all know you are sapna's b**** alright, and the conversion is complete now? - posting in bold fonts and all that. hahaha..the mensehs sistahs.. two piss in a pod Razz

garam_kuta

Back to top Go down

Post by garam-kuta Fri Jun 10, 2016 1:04 pm

garam_kuta wrote:
garam-kuta wrote:
garam_kuta wrote:
garam-kuta wrote:
garam_kuta wrote:

try it again,.. slowly...the gif was to reiterate and make it easier for you with a visual of what was posted earlier. if it still doesn't work, it's OK, nvm.

hey, we all know you are sapna's b**** alright, and the conversion is complete now? - posting in bold fonts and all that. hahaha..the mensehs sistahs.. two piss in a pod Razz
lol. don't like it if you are called a fat lady? reminds me of someone who blew a fuse when called a "gundu maami".

garam-kuta

Back to top Go down

Post by garam_kuta Fri Jun 10, 2016 4:11 pm

garam-kuta wrote:
garam_kuta wrote:
garam-kuta wrote:
garam_kuta wrote:
garam-kuta wrote:

lol. don't like it if you are called a fat lady? reminds me of someone who blew a fuse when called a "gundu maami".

gundu maami or guntur maami? anyways, why was she upset?

garam_kuta

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down