Coffeehouse for desis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Parthiv Patel

3 posters

Go down

Parthiv Patel  Empty Parthiv Patel

Post by doofus_maximus Fri Dec 02, 2011 5:24 pm

why is he in the team. Why can't the selectors give an young wk a chance to prove himself whenever Dhoni sits out instead of continuing to give chances to this idiot. Oh I get it he used to play for CSK.. that's why.

RS and VK played great to secure the win. Bone headed captaincy and Daaru Saami played a major part though.
doofus_maximus
doofus_maximus

Back to top Go down

Parthiv Patel  Empty Re: Parthiv Patel

Post by Marathadi-Saamiyaar Sat Dec 03, 2011 3:51 pm

doofus_maximus wrote:why is he in the team. Why can't the selectors give an young wk a chance to prove himself whenever Dhoni sits out instead of continuing to give chances to this idiot. Oh I get it he used to play for CSK.. that's why.

RS and VK played great to secure the win. Bone headed captaincy and Daaru Saami played a major part though.

There are other alternatives for the SECOND wkt keeper:

Rayudu; Delhi's Bist; and even Uthappa.

I used to be a fan of Parthiv and thot he was given a raw deal at 17. But, he has not been consistent in his second coming.

Time to look/encourage someone in his EARLY 20s/late teens.

Marathadi-Saamiyaar

Back to top Go down

Post by Another Brick Tue Dec 06, 2011 7:09 am

doofus_maximus wrote:why is he in the team. Why can't the selectors give an young wk a chance to prove himself whenever Dhoni sits out instead of continuing to give chances to this idiot. Oh I get it he used to play for CSK.. that's why.

dinesh karthik has been given many chances, so i think they should try Saha for ODIs. they might even want to try uthappa. if nothing works, they can always ask dravid to come out of his retirement, wear the gloves for 50 overs, bat for 50 overs and then feed sehwag pizza slices and cheesecake at the end of the day so that sehwag does not hurt his shoulder.

Another Brick

Back to top Go down

Post by doofus_maximus Tue Dec 06, 2011 1:03 pm

Another Brick wrote:

dinesh karthik has been given many chances, so i think they should try Saha for ODIs. they might even want to try uthappa. if nothing works, they can always ask dravid to come out of his retirement, wear the gloves for 50 overs, bat for 50 overs and then feed sehwag pizza slices and cheesecake at the end of the day so that sehwag does not hurt his shoulder.

You mean to say there is not one WK in the entire country better than these current lot.

RD can and will also bowl 50 overs if you ask him. ZK/IS can then take rest.
doofus_maximus
doofus_maximus

Back to top Go down

Post by Another Brick Wed Dec 07, 2011 12:21 am

i have not heard of any WKs other than D karthick and Saha. uthappa and rayudu keep wickets, but they are not regular keepers. i could be missing some names here.

Another Brick

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down