Coffeehouse for desis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Nashe mein rape

+3
garam-kuta
silvermani
MaxEntropy_Man
7 posters

Go down

Nashe mein rape Empty Nashe mein rape

Post by MaxEntropy_Man Tue Jun 14, 2016 11:11 am

The standard remorseful Hindi cinema rapist's excuse, works in Palo Alto, apparently. Maybe the judge is a fan of Hindi cinema.

http://mobile.nytimes.com/2016/06/13/us/brock-turner-stanford-rape.html

In a widely circulated comment in the courtroom when issuing his sentence, Judge Aaron Persky of the Santa Clara County Superior Court, said there was “less moral culpability” for a defendant who is intoxicated.

MaxEntropy_Man
MaxEntropy_Man

Back to top Go down

Nashe mein rape Empty Re: Nashe mein rape

Post by silvermani Tue Jun 14, 2016 11:32 am

Wrong! The standard excuse is baarish aur bijli. I have seen the same excuse proffered in movies in other India languages as well. 
Rashmun will most likely post rape statistics in SI vs NI states to help us understand if rape is a bigger problem in NI  or SI.
silvermani
silvermani

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 14, 2016 11:37 am

silvermani wrote:Wrong! The standard excuse is baarish aur bijli. I have seen the same excuse proffered in movies in other India languages as well. 
Rashmun will most likely post rape statistics in SI vs NI states to help us understand if rape is a bigger problem in NI  or SI.

what is your regular handle on this forum?

Back to top Go down

Post by garam-kuta Tue Jun 14, 2016 3:58 pm

silvermani wrote:Wrong! The standard excuse is baarish aur bijli. I have seen the same excuse proffered in movies in other India languages as well. 
what about people who indulge in unethical behavior( like sharing pictures for example ) and then say, " in my defense, I was drunk and my moral compass was not working"?

Last edited by garam-kuta on Tue Jun 14, 2016 3:59 pm; edited 3 times in total (Reason for editing : random space added in 1 in 10 sentences)

garam-kuta

Back to top Go down

Post by pravalika nanda Tue Jun 14, 2016 5:23 pm

MaxEntropy_Man wrote:The standard remorseful Hindi cinema rapist's excuse, works in Palo Alto, apparently. Maybe the judge is a fan of Hindi cinema.

In a widely circulated comment in the courtroom when issuing his sentence, Judge Aaron Persky of the Santa Clara County Superior Court, said there was “less moral culpability” for a defendant who is intoxicated.

american standards are dropping and the woman is being treated unfairly here. clearly he was not so inebriated that he could not commit a crime.

pravalika nanda

Back to top Go down

Post by swapna Tue Jun 14, 2016 9:28 pm

MaxEntropy_Man wrote:The standard remorseful Hindi cinema rapist's excuse, works in Palo Alto, apparently. Maybe the judge is a fan of Hindi cinema.

what does the title of your thread mean? what is the standard excuse for rape in hindi cinema? intoxication? will you be demanding chemical castration of brock turner?

swapna

Back to top Go down

Post by garam_kuta Tue Jun 14, 2016 9:46 pm

garam-kuta wrote:
what about people who indulge in unethical behavior( like sharing pictures for example ) and then say, " in my defense, I was drunk and my moral compass was not working"?

aiyO..what an irnoy! satan discoursing the bible Rolling Eyes

garam_kuta

Back to top Go down

Post by Hellsangel Tue Jun 14, 2016 9:47 pm

swapna wrote:

what does the title of your thread mean? what is the standard excuse for rape in hindi cinema? intoxication? will you be demanding chemical castration of brock turner?
Nashe mein = Under intoxication or Under the influence from DUI
Hellsangel
Hellsangel

Back to top Go down

Post by swapna Tue Jun 14, 2016 10:03 pm

Hellsangel wrote:
swapna wrote:

Nashe mein = Under intoxication or Under the influence from DUI
thanks.

swapna

Back to top Go down

Post by MaxEntropy_Man Tue Jun 14, 2016 10:07 pm

swapna wrote:

the judge excused brock turner because he assaulted the woman in a drunken stupor (nashe). i remember watching some old hindi movies as a kid in which the rapist proffers this very excuse for committing rape. i am told that nashe mein rape is a standard hindi movie excuse for rapists.

so long as brock turner always registers as a sex offender, is never allowed within miles of an educational institution, eats his oats and minds his business we don't have to chemically castrate him.
MaxEntropy_Man
MaxEntropy_Man

Back to top Go down

Post by Hellsangel Tue Jun 14, 2016 10:11 pm

Baadal aur bijli
Hellsangel
Hellsangel

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content