Coffeehouse for desis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hindu Extremists force female students to stop wearing skirts

Go down

Hindu Extremists force female students to stop wearing skirts Empty Hindu Extremists force female students to stop wearing skirts

Post by Guest Sat Jun 18, 2016 7:31 pm

The khap panchayat retrogressive mindset seems to have stung Model School — regarded as one of the top schools in district — as it has decided to ban skirts for senior girls from the coming academic session.
The new diktat was issued last week when students were told not to purchase uniforms for coming session as a new dress code comprising of salwar-kurta would be applicable for girls from Class 7 to 12. The matter came in to the public domain on Monday after several of the students took to Facebook against the one sided decision taken by school authorities. One of the several parents, who posted their grievance on the school’s official e-mail ID told HT that they were not taken in confidence before imposing such a ban.
“Their students are our daughters first. Such a step seems to be filled with a regressive mindset in contravention of holistic development of a child”, she said.
Khap panchayats in September 2013 had advocated banning of skirts for girls in school in order to curb honour killings and crime against women.

http://www.hindustantimes.com/chandigarh/rohtak-s-top-school-goes-khap-way-bans-skirts/story-Ces0zmFeoJuMBw5yeFnpnJ.html

Back to top Go down

Hindu Extremists force female students to stop wearing skirts Empty Re: Hindu Extremists force female students to stop wearing skirts

Post by Guest Sat Jun 18, 2016 7:46 pm

Days after a Haryana panchayat banned girl students from dancing in cultural functions in educational institute,some schools in state’s Rohtak district have barred girl students from Class 7th to 12th from wearing skirts directing them to wear salwar-kameez instead.
At least five Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) schools,run by Kurukshetra-based Hindu Shiksha Samiti (HSS),will implement the dress code from the coming academic session.
The sartorial diktat was passed by the Samiti’s Rohtak unit citing the reason that the girls feel uncomfortable while sitting for morning prayers in skirts and “salwar-kameez will also prevent rowdy boys from passing lewd remarks at the girls”.

http://indianexpress.com/article/india/india-others/five-rohtak-schools-ban-skirts-for-girls/

Back to top Go down

Hindu Extremists force female students to stop wearing skirts Empty Re: Hindu Extremists force female students to stop wearing skirts

Post by Kayalvizhi Sat Jun 18, 2016 8:45 pm

Sindhusree P: Hello Jawahar!
Jawahar: I am a new user of Samsung note and started using hand writing recognization feature. I don't see Malyalam language. Would you be to help me?
Sindhusree P: I will provide the required details to install Malyalam language.

Sindhusree P: I should inform you that we can use only the pre-installed and default languages on the device.
Sindhusree P: However, to add the additional languages, you need to download language packages from Google play store.

Jawahar: Is Malyalam not pre-installed ?
Sindhusree P: No Jawahar, it is not pre-installed for US phones.

Jawahar: I am able to see Hindi in us device ?
Sindhusree P: Hindi is the national language of the India.

Jawahar: Is it ?
Jawahar: Are you sure ?
Sindhusree P: Yes Jawahar, I am sure.
Jawahar: Indian Union does not have any national language

Sindhusree P: Malyalam language is the regional language.

Jawahar: Please read the Indian constitution government India does not any national language

Sindhusree P: Please stay online while I transfer the chat to our supervisor.
info: Please wait while I transfer the chat to 'Deepak A'.

Deepak A: Hello Jawahar.
Jawahar: http://www.thehindu.com/…/hindi-not-a-nati…/article94695.ece
Deepak A: Let me check for weblink.

Jawahar: Why Malyalam s not pre installed on Samsung mobile, sindhusree was saying since Hindi is national language it is included

Kayalvizhi

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down