Coffeehouse for desis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Can Indian women take their top off in public?

+5
The Absolute Zero
Rekz
Marathadi-Saamiyaar
chameli
harharmahadev
9 posters

Go down

Can Indian women take their top off in public? Empty Can Indian women take their top off in public?

Post by harharmahadev Mon Dec 05, 2011 5:41 pm

American women don't have any qualms about taking their top off at rock concerts or special events like Mardi Gras or nudie beaches.

Why are Indian women so shy about taking their top off? Are we wired differently?

harharmahadev

http://www.desichatter.com

Back to top Go down

Can Indian women take their top off in public? Empty Re: Can Indian women take their top off in public?

Post by Guest Mon Dec 05, 2011 5:44 pm

for me the question doesn't arise, coz I am not proud of how I look with the top off... dunno what are other people's reasons...

Back to top Go down

Can Indian women take their top off in public? Empty Re: Can Indian women take their top off in public?

Post by Guest Mon Dec 05, 2011 6:35 pm

american women too have apprehension about taking their top off in public. Maybe less compared to indian women but i think the reason is it's always associated with sex and thats a taboo is india even today.

nobody likes being stared at and even if ur proud or not abt ur looks, you dont want ppl to point/stare at you in a dirty way.

Back to top Go down

Post by harharmahadev Mon Dec 05, 2011 7:26 pm

seven wrote:american women too have apprehension about taking their top off in public. Maybe less compared to indian women but i think the reason is it's always associated with sex and thats a taboo is india even today.

nobody likes being stared at and even if ur proud or not abt ur looks, you dont want ppl to point/stare at you in a dirty way.

By dirty, do you mean sexual? Is it synonymous for you?

Is sex always dirty?

harharmahadev

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Dec 05, 2011 9:17 pm

By dirty, do you mean sexual? Is it synonymous for you?

By dirty i mean sexual + the X-factor. No, it's not synonymous to me.

Is sex always dirty?

No, not always. But in this case.

And what did you mean by differently weird ?

Back to top Go down

Post by harharmahadev Mon Dec 05, 2011 9:53 pm

seven wrote:

differently weird?

I said 'wired differently'!

harharmahadev

Back to top Go down

Post by chameli Mon Dec 05, 2011 11:01 pm

Just like Indian men are wired differently from American men so also our women

Its just not our culture

They will gawk all day and night at the topless woman ..some may ejaculate prematurely even
chameli
chameli

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Dec 06, 2011 12:15 am

harharmahadev wrote:
seven wrote:

differently weird?

I said 'wired differently'!

yea. wat did u mean by it? wats weird abt not taking the top off in public scratch

Back to top Go down

Post by Marathadi-Saamiyaar Tue Dec 06, 2011 2:53 am

harharmahadev wrote:American women don't have any qualms about taking their top off at rock concerts or special events like Mardi Gras or nudie beaches.

Why are Indian women so shy about taking their top off? Are we wired differently?

They will... but the Indian men are too virtuous and will look at nothing but their faces.

Marathadi-Saamiyaar

Back to top Go down

Post by Rekz Tue Dec 06, 2011 8:18 am

Tracy Whitney wrote:for me the question doesn't arise, coz I am not proud of how I look with the top off... dunno what are other people's reasons...

If you have hot bod will u? kamal ho yaar..aap na vichitra prani ho:shock:
Rekz
Rekz

Back to top Go down

Post by The Absolute Zero Tue Dec 06, 2011 8:54 am

harharmahadev wrote:American women don't have any qualms about taking their top off at rock concerts or special events like Mardi Gras or nudie beaches. Why are Indian women so shy about taking their top off? Are we wired differently?

SUre they will. Now that desh is following Amrika closely in everything like rock, beaches, windows, iPads, cell phones, soon they will take off tops in public and show you everything. Only problem is that "soon" means TontyPhive years. Then if forums, you, me and Tracy exist here (Saamiyar and Bittu are eternal and will exist for sure), you will find yourself posting "Why desh mein aurat expose so much? Even Amrika is NOT doing it!" Saamiyar will pull the link to this post and post it back to make sure you are a double edged sword!

Har har mahadev!!

The Absolute Zero

Back to top Go down

Post by Merlot Daruwala Tue Dec 06, 2011 10:04 am

Sir, you forgot to mention: puns intended.
Merlot Daruwala
Merlot Daruwala

Back to top Go down

Post by The Absolute Zero Tue Dec 06, 2011 10:14 am

Merlot Daruwala wrote:Sir, you forgot to mention: puns intended.

Ok adding now. Pun *NOT* intended.

The Absolute Zero

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Dec 06, 2011 10:40 am

Rekz wrote:
Tracy Whitney wrote:for me the question doesn't arise, coz I am not proud of how I look with the top off... dunno what are other people's reasons...

Since I don't have one, never had one, and will never have one, I am not able to answer that question. Sorry.

I try to keep the top on in private too, but men in general have no regards for privacy and modesty. vot2do. Crying or Very sad

Back to top Go down

Post by garam_kuta Tue Dec 06, 2011 10:57 am

Tracy Whitney wrote:
Rekz wrote:

Since I don't have one, never had one, and will never have one, I am not able to answer that question. Sorry.

I try to keep the top on in private too, but men in general have no regards for privacy and modesty. vot2do. Crying or Very sad

even for the massaman...? tongue

garam_kuta

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Dec 06, 2011 11:01 am

garam_kuta wrote:
Tracy Whitney wrote:
Rekz wrote:

lol, I vaguely r'ber posting something like that when eating massaman curry. Man you got some memory there.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Dec 06, 2011 11:34 am

Tracy Whitney wrote:
garam_kuta wrote:
Tracy Whitney wrote:
Rekz wrote:

lol, I vaguely r'ber posting something like that when eating massaman curry. Man you got some memory there.

correction.. it was the jacket, not the top... phew... https://such.forumotion.com/t3338-made-me-rip-off-my-jacket

Back to top Go down

Post by chameli Tue Dec 06, 2011 12:26 pm

Indian women do not sport the perfect breasts nor have them fixed to be able to show them off

most have an inferiority complex about their bodies

i bet they even have sex with clothes on Smile
chameli
chameli

Back to top Go down

Post by doofus_maximus Wed Dec 07, 2011 3:58 pm

harharmahadev wrote:American women don't have any qualms about taking their top off at rock concerts or special events like Mardi Gras or nudie beaches.

in all those places they are probably drunk as a skunk and any requests to take their tops off are easily fulfilled..
doofus_maximus
doofus_maximus

Back to top Go down

Post by Mosquito Wed Dec 07, 2011 4:06 pm

chameli wrote:Indian women do not sport the perfect breasts nor have them fixed to be able to show them off

most have an inferiority complex about their bodies

i bet they even have sex with clothes on Smile

Thanks for providing an evidence that you r a man.
Mosquito
Mosquito

Back to top Go down

Post by chameli Wed Dec 07, 2011 10:46 pm

shhh PI.... its getting old Sad
chameli
chameli

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down