Coffeehouse for desis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Eminent Lawyer Jethmalani: "Feel Guilty and Cheated for helping Narendra Modi become PM"

Go down

Eminent Lawyer Jethmalani: "Feel Guilty and Cheated for helping Narendra Modi become PM" Empty Eminent Lawyer Jethmalani: "Feel Guilty and Cheated for helping Narendra Modi become PM"

Post by Guest Mon Jul 04, 2016 3:26 am

Eminent lawyer and RJD MP Ram Jethmalani today said he felt "guilty" and "cheated" for helping Prime Minister Narendra Modi who failed to deliver on his promise of bringing back blackmoney stashed abroad.

While addressing a regional convention of Samajwadi Sindhi Sabha, Mr Jethmalani claimed he contributed to making Mr Modi the Prime Minister after BJP leaders promised to bring back blackmoney parked in foreign banks.

He said, however, after becoming PM, Mr Modi failed to bring back blackmoney and now it seems that the latter would not be able to fulfil his promise.

"I feel cheated and consider myself guilty that I helped Modi. I have come here to tell you not to believe Modi," he said.

http://www.ndtv.com/india-news/feel-guilty-and-cheated-for-helping-pm-modi-ram-jethmalani-1427567?pfrom=home-topstories

Back to top Go down

Eminent Lawyer Jethmalani: "Feel Guilty and Cheated for helping Narendra Modi become PM" Empty Re: Eminent Lawyer Jethmalani: "Feel Guilty and Cheated for helping Narendra Modi become PM"

Post by goodcitizn Mon Jul 04, 2016 5:58 am

Looks like Modi took the job to be a globe-trotter.

goodcitizn

Back to top Go down

Eminent Lawyer Jethmalani: "Feel Guilty and Cheated for helping Narendra Modi become PM" Empty Re: Eminent Lawyer Jethmalani: "Feel Guilty and Cheated for helping Narendra Modi become PM"

Post by Guest Mon Jul 04, 2016 10:40 am

goodcitizn wrote:Looks like Modi took the job to be a globe-trotter.

a modern day Ibn Batuta.

http://www.thehindu.com/news/national/narendra-modi-set-for-fournation-africa-tour/article8798036.ece

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down