Coffeehouse for desis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

juno

Go down

juno Empty juno

Post by pravalika nanda Tue Jul 05, 2016 12:08 am

http://spaceflightnow.com/2016/07/04/scientists-on-edge-awaiting-junos-perilous-encounter-with-jupiter/

so the americans have a lot to celebrate this july 4th though 95% know nothing of it cuz they're busy being noisy at the beach and drinking and leaving garbage behind in the parking lot and overall being a bunch of boors. 

nasa had launched a spacecraft called juno out to study jupiter and it's finally gotten into jupiter's orbit. it took about 5 yrs and it got into jupiter's orbit finally. i was wondering how it could possibly carry that much propellant, the only thing i was able to absorb was that there is something called gravity assist or the gravitational sling shot whereby the spacecraft used the earth's gravitational force to gain speed. i guess it did that with other outer planets too before getting into jupiter's orbit. as usual it's to look for water like there isn't enough here.

anyhow i read somewhere else that juno is supposed to self-destruct at the end of th emission.

okay, now for the real stuff, i want to crib about the losers who're partying it up, i live in an area near the fireworks and iw as returning home and the place was packed with pedestrians completely jaywalking everywhere and at one point there were a bunch of them who hit the trunk of my car cuz i didn't let them pass, after i let like 20 othe rpeople pass. what was a 6 minute drive turned into a 40 m in drive. hooligans will be hooligans, and learning something is the best revenge. good luck, america, you and your hooligans.

pravalika nanda

Back to top Go down