Coffeehouse for desis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

True love

Go down

True love Empty True love

Post by Seva Lamberdar Wed Jul 06, 2016 9:32 am

Man sells buffalo, makes toilet for his wife

TNN | Jul 6, 2016, 03.55 PM IST

ALLAHABAD: If Shahjahan built the Taj Mahal for a wife who may not even have lived to see its beauty, in a remote village of Pratapgrah district a small shopkeeper chose to replicate the feelings by constructing a toilet for his wife with the money he made selling his buffalo.

This gesture of love and care for his better half has been shown Vijay Yadav, a modest shopkeeper of Amargarh Bazar and the resident of Elahi village of Pratapgrah district.

Yadav, a few days ago, had sold his buffalo for Rs 50,000 and was in search for another buffalo. One evening, while talking to one of his friend Vimal, he was told about the amount of hardship that his wife undergoes while having no other choice but open defecation.

"On the way for attending the nature's call in the morning, we were discussing the problem of open defecation by the females of our villages and it was then that the idea of showing the love for his wife came in Vijay's mind", said Vimal, the close friend of Vijay, the shopkeeper.

"While we were discussing the problem, I told Vimal, that although I am not as rich as emperor Shahjahan to make a Taj Mahal for my wife, but I can certainly get a toilet constructed within the house so that my beloved, Malti Devi and the daughter in law, will not have to wait for darkness and go for defecation in the open", said Vijay. If I cannot do anything for her at the age of 56, when I would do anything for her, he added.

The interesting love story was also shared by the CDO (Chief Development Officer) of Pratapgrah, Mahendra Singh at his facebook page. "When Vimal shared the facts with me, I asked the authorities to crosscheck the same and found that Vijay Yadav has indeed started the civil work for constructing the toilet for his wife. Finding the story motivational and interesting, I have shared the same with my friends too", said the CDO.

http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/city/allahabad/Man-sells-buffalo-makes-toilet-for-his-wife/articleshow/53079296.cms
Seva Lamberdar
Seva Lamberdar

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1bYp0igbxHcmg1G1J-qw0VUBSn7Fu

Back to top Go down