Coffeehouse for desis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

45 year old man knocks down 26 year old to become the oldest heavy weight boxer of the world

Go down

45 year old man knocks down 26 year old to become the oldest heavy weight boxer of the world Empty Re: 45 year old man knocks down 26 year old to become the oldest heavy weight boxer of the world

Post by silvermani Wed Jul 06, 2016 6:04 pm

45 year old man knocks down 26 year old to become the oldest heavy weight boxer of the world

Incorrect title. The underlined part should be "Oldest heavy weight boxing champion". Back on topic - I think Foreman is remembered more for hawking his grill with ubiquitous tv ads than for being a heavy weight champion!
silvermani
silvermani

Back to top Go down

45 year old man knocks down 26 year old to become the oldest heavy weight boxer of the world Empty Re: 45 year old man knocks down 26 year old to become the oldest heavy weight boxer of the world

Post by Guest Wed Jul 06, 2016 6:09 pm

silvermani wrote:45 year old man knocks down 26 year old to become the oldest heavy weight boxer of the world

Incorrect title. The underlined part should be "Oldest heavy weight boxing champion". Back on topic - I think Foreman is remembered more for hawking his grill with ubiquitous tv ads than for being a heavy weight champion!

you are completely right about the title. in fact i was going to correct it but than you had already replied and i could not no longer edit my post.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 06, 2016 6:21 pm

silvermani, this is a fight between george foreman and joe frazier:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down