Coffeehouse for desis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Yesudas converts to Hinduism - Subsamy tweets

+2
Vakavaka Pakapaka
garam_kuta
6 posters

Go down

Yesudas converts to Hinduism - Subsamy tweets Empty Yesudas converts to Hinduism - Subsamy tweets

Post by garam_kuta Wed Jul 06, 2016 8:40 pm

Aren't we all converts, at some point in the lineage?

Subramanian Swamy tweets singer KJ Yesudas has converted to Hinduism; tweet goes viral

Yesudas converts to Hinduism - Subsamy tweets 1467798225_yesudas-his-wife-prabha

Sorry, Subramanian Swamy, Yesudas family has not turned Hindu... Read more at: http://english.manoramaonline.com/news/just-in/yesudas-hinduism-conversion-subramanian-swamy.html

garam_kuta

Back to top Go down

Yesudas converts to Hinduism - Subsamy tweets Empty Re: Yesudas converts to Hinduism - Subsamy tweets

Post by Vakavaka Pakapaka Wed Jul 06, 2016 10:04 pm

garam_kuta wrote:Aren't we all converts, at some point in the lineage?

Subramanian Swamy tweets singer KJ Yesudas has converted to Hinduism; tweet goes viral

Yesudas converts to Hinduism - Subsamy tweets 1467798225_yesudas-his-wife-prabha

Sorry, Subramanian Swamy, Yesudas family has not turned Hindu...  Read more at: http://english.manoramaonline.com/news/just-in/yesudas-hinduism-conversion-subramanian-swamy.html
Looks like Swami is shooting himself on the foot these days.

Vakavaka Pakapaka

Back to top Go down

Yesudas converts to Hinduism - Subsamy tweets Empty Re: Yesudas converts to Hinduism - Subsamy tweets

Post by swapna Wed Jul 06, 2016 10:20 pm

Vakavaka Pakapaka wrote:

Sorry, Subramanian Swamy, Yesudas family has not turned Hindu...  Read more at: http://english.manoramaonline.com/news/just-in/yesudas-hinduism-conversion-subramanian-swamy.html
dr. v.v.p. paka, which do you  think happens more often, swami shooting himself on the foot, or your putting your foot on your mouth?

swapna

Back to top Go down

Post by Propagandhi711 Wed Jul 06, 2016 11:00 pm

swapna wrote:
Vakavaka Pakapaka wrote:

dr. v.v.p. paka, which do you  think happens more often, swami shooting himself on the foot, or your putting your foot on your mouth?

Yesudas converts to Hinduism - Subsamy tweets 1369128646Tg9ro4

Propagandhi711

Back to top Go down

Post by Marathadi-Saamiyaar Wed Jul 06, 2016 11:13 pm

Propagandhi711 wrote:

Is it Huge Bigotted Asshole....or Bigotted Huge Asshole ....? Considering the friends he has I think the latter is the correct one.

Marathadi-Saamiyaar

Back to top Go down

Post by Vakavaka Pakapaka Wed Jul 06, 2016 11:26 pm

swapna wrote:
Vakavaka Pakapaka wrote:

Well, I gave you chance to post! Now, go and stick it in your mouth.
I know, you are unhappy with my post on "conservative" Christians. Let me reiterate what I wrote - they are a bunch of intolerant morons!

Vakavaka Pakapaka

Back to top Go down

Post by Vakavaka Pakapaka Wed Jul 06, 2016 11:37 pm

Vakavaka Pakapaka wrote:
swapna wrote:
Vakavaka Pakapaka wrote:

Well, I gave you chance to post! Now, go and stick it in your mouth.
I know, you are unhappy with my post on "conservative" Christians. Let me reiterate what I wrote - they are a bunch of intolerant morons!
... a chance .....

Vakavaka Pakapaka

Back to top Go down

Post by southindian Thu Jul 07, 2016 10:30 am

Marathadi-Saamiyaar wrote:
Propagandhi711 wrote:

Is it Huge Bigotted Asshole....or Bigotted Huge Asshole ....?  Considering the friends he has I think the latter is the correct one.
Thomas is blessed with both

• Huge Bigotted Asshole
  • Bigotted Huge Asshole
southindian
southindian

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down