Coffeehouse for desis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

obama's other sons

+3
silvermani
MaxEntropy_Man
Propagandhi711
7 posters

Go down

obama's other sons Empty obama's other sons

Post by Propagandhi711 Thu Jul 07, 2016 11:39 pm

are killing cops in dallas, which btw is totally unconnected to the shootings elsewhere.

also a different pov:

http://www.wsj.com/articles/the-myths-of-black-lives-matter-1455235686

Propagandhi711

Back to top Go down

obama's other sons Empty Re: obama's other sons

Post by MaxEntropy_Man Fri Jul 08, 2016 5:35 am

Guns don't kill cops. People kill cops; people with semiautomatic long guns with absurdly large magazines that is.
MaxEntropy_Man
MaxEntropy_Man

Back to top Go down

Post by Propagandhi711 Fri Jul 08, 2016 10:08 am

obama's thug sons kill cops with illegal weapons

Propagandhi711

Back to top Go down

Post by MaxEntropy_Man Fri Jul 08, 2016 11:08 am

Propagandhi711 wrote:obama's thug sons kill cops with illegal weapons

the gunman that was shot dead is an army veteran with no prior criminal history. what are the chances this gun was acquired illegally? and about this vile comment of yours -- the implication being since he expressed that he felt paternal instincts towards innocent young african american boys who were being slaughtered, that he should have similar sentiments towards criminals? may i ask why?
MaxEntropy_Man
MaxEntropy_Man

Back to top Go down

Post by silvermani Fri Jul 08, 2016 12:37 pm

MaxEntropy_Man wrote:

the gunman that was shot dead is an army veteran with no prior criminal history. what are the chances this gun was acquired illegally? and about this vile comment of yours -- the implication being since he expressed that he felt paternal instincts towards innocent young african american boys who were being slaughtered, that he should have similar sentiments towards criminals? may i ask why?
Are his paternal instincts reserved for black kids only? Did he express a similar sentiment when a white kid or a hispanic kid got slaughtered?
silvermani
silvermani

Back to top Go down

Post by Propagandhi711 Fri Jul 08, 2016 4:18 pm

MaxEntropy_Man wrote:

you suddenly become sensitive when it comes to your side, huh? you've made far more assholish comments about nra, republicans and others that are on the other side

Propagandhi711

Back to top Go down

Post by MaxEntropy_Man Fri Jul 08, 2016 9:19 pm

you should be embarrassed for making statements about thugs (plural), obama's sons (plural) etc. and for making tall claims about illegal guns, but i am sure you won't and will repeat such vile things shamelessly in the future.

there was ONE lone gunman who was responsible for yesterday's carnage and my bet is on him having obtained his gun legally. so the specific motivations may have been different, but this is no different than your standard mass shooting driven by insanity or politically motivated hatred. the only difference is the skin color of the perp. so it's still the fucked up loose gun laws and the NRA that enables it. it's still on you guys.
MaxEntropy_Man
MaxEntropy_Man

Back to top Go down

Post by confuzzled dude Fri Jul 08, 2016 10:23 pm

MaxEntropy_Man wrote:you should be embarrassed for making statements about thugs (plural), obama's sons (plural) etc. and for making tall claims about illegal guns, but i am sure you won't and will repeat such vile things shamelessly in the future.

there was ONE lone gunman who was responsible for yesterday's carnage and my bet is on him having obtained his gun legally. so the specific motivations may have been different, but this is no different than your standard mass shooting driven by insanity or politically motivated hatred. the only difference is the skin color of the perp. so it's still the fucked up loose gun laws and the NRA that enables it. it's still on you guys.
Why are you surprised? This is a typical Indian attitude towards black people.

confuzzled dude

Back to top Go down

Post by Marathadi-Saamiyaar Fri Jul 08, 2016 11:54 pm

silvermani wrote:
MaxEntropy_Man wrote:

Are his paternal instincts reserved for black kids only? Did he express a similar sentiment when a white kid or a hispanic kid got slaughtered?

I think "he" had only one father who was "black" and one white mother. Am sure he will express his maternal insticts for his white policemen.

It is waiting to happen..as blacks feel helpless, they will resort to such desperate acts. Now wait for white supremacists to start screaming.

Marathadi-Saamiyaar

Back to top Go down

Post by swapna Sat Jul 09, 2016 1:08 am

Propagandhi711 wrote:
MaxEntropy_Man wrote:

you suddenly become sensitive when it comes to your side, huh? you've made far more assholish comments about nra, republicans and others that are on the other side
are your tender feelings deeply hurt that max doesn't understand your stance on gun ownership? he probably doesn't understand that you've taken your conservative/ republican stance without any conviction, partly to be different, and partly so that you have at least one person - angel - to support you.

I myself wouldn't ever try to argue with you or convince you of anything substantial, because your stance is vacuous. I might, however, want to engage you in conversations about unshaven hair on a woman's legs, junnu, or superstitious trips to thiruppathi, because that's entertaining. ja?

swapna

Back to top Go down

Post by FluteHolder Sat Jul 09, 2016 2:48 am

http://www.wfaa.com/news/local/hansen-unplugged/268189042

FluteHolder

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down