Coffeehouse for desis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I never see brave NRI Patriots like

3 posters

Go down

I never see brave NRI Patriots like Empty I never see brave NRI Patriots like

Post by Merlot Daruwala Fri Jul 15, 2016 4:31 am

...CumProfile, Vakavaka Unkil, Upps Aunty etc do anything to protect their mother, the cow, in the United States of America.

Why aren't these brave sons-of-cows lynching those evil beef eaters??

C'mon, sons of cows! Follow the noble example set by chaddis in India - stripping and thrashing tannery workers, beating up cattle transporters, lynching suspected beef eaters etc.

Show those infidel white devils that you too have drunk your maa's doodh and have it in you to teach them a lesson if they so much as lay a finger on your maa.
Merlot Daruwala
Merlot Daruwala

Back to top Go down

I never see brave NRI Patriots like Empty Re: I never see brave NRI Patriots like

Post by Hellsangel Fri Jul 15, 2016 6:21 am

Steak withdrawal symptoms?
Hellsangel
Hellsangel

Back to top Go down

I never see brave NRI Patriots like Empty Re: I never see brave NRI Patriots like

Post by oldmonk Fri Jul 15, 2016 7:04 am

The world patriots should work towards banning pork too, in keeping up with the sentiments of the fidels of the middle-east. How dare these dirty white infidels eat the pigs right under the noses of their muslim brethren! Would they dare to do that in the middle-east?

oldmonk

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down