Coffeehouse for desis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Obummer the plagiarizer

4 posters

Go down

Obummer the plagiarizer Empty Obummer the plagiarizer

Post by silvermani Tue Jul 19, 2016 1:49 pm

President Obama’s second State of the Union address contained enough recycled ideas and lines lifted from speeches of others to make historians wince.
silvermani
silvermani

Back to top Go down

Obummer the plagiarizer Empty Re: Obummer the plagiarizer

Post by southindian Tue Jul 19, 2016 2:24 pm

This is so 7 year old kid reaction. They need to grow up.

Every time you tell someone you did something wrong, they lookup, find out and respond, "You did that too!!!".
southindian
southindian

Back to top Go down

Post by silvermani Tue Jul 19, 2016 3:00 pm

southindian wrote:This is so 7 year old kid reaction. They need to grow up.

Every time you tell someone you did something wrong, they lookup, find out and respond, "You did that too!!!".

aka "those who live in glass houses shouldn't throw stones at others" or, "pot calling the kettle black"
silvermani
silvermani

Back to top Go down

Post by Merlot Daruwala Wed Jul 20, 2016 3:40 am

Mani, there's just no equivalence between what's highlighted in a five year old column by a partisan pedant and Trump's boo boo.

Calling that five year old SOTU address plagiaristic is a stretch.

Surely even partisan hatred can't blind you to the fact that ideas like "American family", "light to the world" etc are standard political vocabulary.

Btw "Light to the world" comes from the Bible. So Woodrow Wilson was plagiarizing too, if indeed he was the first prez to use those words.

Even bigger stretch comparing Obama's joke about salmon and FDR's line about bears.
Merlot Daruwala
Merlot Daruwala

Back to top Go down

Post by pravalika nanda Wed Jul 20, 2016 7:57 am

no they actually don't care. i think of their spokespeople actually said, "it isn't like MO invented the english lang!"

in truth it's not even MT's fault. her speechwriter is responsible for it.

pravalika nanda

Back to top Go down

Post by southindian Wed Jul 20, 2016 8:22 am

silvermani wrote:

aka "those who live in glass houses shouldn't throw stones at others" or, "pot calling the kettle black"
Not really. I just mean, When told you have cheated then accept, respond but don't act a 7-year-old in trying to defend your cheating.
southindian
southindian

Back to top Go down

Post by silvermani Wed Jul 20, 2016 12:11 pm

southindian wrote:
silvermani wrote:

Not really. I just mean, When told you have cheated then accept, respond but don't act a 7-year-old in trying to defend your cheating.

Trump's wife is a non English speaker and how the heck would she know that what the speech writer gave her is similar to MO's speech? Moreover, all politicians hire speech writers - even the native English speakers. And, did you see that video I had posted a while ago of Obummer blathering like a clueless, drunk idiot because his tele-prompter broke? He couldn't come up with a comprehensible sentence to save himself from embarrassment. And his speech plagiarism incident might have been 5 years ago but it pertinent today also. Obummer is least qualified to criticize anyone else's speech when he himself is an as unoriginal as it gets. And, just to remind you - Biden, Shrillary, Obummer and MO have all been involved in plagiarization. But don't let all this get in the way of you happily enjoying the tripe fed by MSM.
silvermani
silvermani

Back to top Go down

Post by southindian Wed Jul 20, 2016 1:01 pm

silvermani wrote:
southindian wrote:
silvermani wrote:

Trump's wife is a non English speaker and how the heck would she know that what the speech writer gave her is similar to MO's speech? Moreover, all politicians hire speech writers - even the native English speakers. And, did you see that video I had posted a while ago of Obummer blathering like a clueless, drunk idiot because his tele-prompter broke? He couldn't come up with a comprehensible sentence to save himself from embarrassment. And his speech plagiarism incident might have been 5 years ago but it pertinent today also. Obummer is least qualified to criticize anyone else's speech when he himself is an as unoriginal as it gets. And, just to remind you - Biden, Shrillary, Obummer and MO have all been involved in plagiarization. But don't let all this get in the way of you happily enjoying the tripe fed by MSM.
Are you kidding me! OR are you kidding me?

I thought remaining old folks here have aged (hopefully smart) and knowledgeable.

For crying out loud, Trump's wife said SHE WROTE THE WHOLE FUCKING THING (Watch video).

New Development: An aide takes the blame to save the dumb wife.

This whole Trump campaign is a wreck
southindian
southindian

Back to top Go down

Post by Merlot Daruwala Thu Jul 21, 2016 4:54 am

silvermani wrote:Obummer is least qualified to criticize anyone else's speech when he himself is an as unoriginal as it gets.

Did he?
Merlot Daruwala
Merlot Daruwala

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down