Coffeehouse for desis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Chennai: Eating peppered cow dung and learning the Hindutva way to poop

Go down

Chennai: Eating peppered cow dung and learning the Hindutva way to poop Empty Chennai: Eating peppered cow dung and learning the Hindutva way to poop

Post by Guest Sat Aug 06, 2016 10:31 am

Anita, an activist with the Gau Rakshak Association, is a proud cow vigilante. She hands me a piece of some cow dung extract laced with pepper. “It’s good for your body and soul, have it,” she offers. Before registering a protest, it’s forced down my throat. This was not the food sample anyone expected....

Stall hopping is educational at the Hindu Spiritual fair, but it’s especially educational when you have a guide. The guide is Rajan, an IT professional who gets people up to speed on their Hindutvavaadi, and as fashionably as possible for the young things.

“My idea is simple – we came first. Anyone of any other religion except Hinduism is searching for salvation elsewhere, come to us boss! It’s our land’s salvation you are looking for dammit! Come to Hinduism!” he excitedly roars, while a few hoppers stop in their tracks. When asked about where the restroom is, he throws in a crash course on how to excrete.

Yes, how to poop, the Hindutva way.

“When the British invaded, they brought with them Western toilets. We didn’t have hernia, piles or prostate cancer until the whiteys came. The Indian toilet is crafted using the Hindutva way of life. It must be patented,” he says. Rajan is also on a mission to patent. “Patent the Hindutva way of living, patent its fruits. Turn the white man’s life and tools on its head.”

He winds up his lecture with “You’re not Muslim no?”

http://www.thenewsminute.com/article/eating-peppered-cow-dung-and-learning-hindutva-way-poop-chennai-spiritual-fair-47697

Back to top Go down