Coffeehouse for desis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

read this...

2 posters

Go down

read this... Empty read this...

Post by MaxEntropy_Man Thu Aug 11, 2016 2:34 pm

...if you want to be rewarded with a massive headache. how can someone with an ivy education be such a rambling idiot who is incapable of speaking a full, grammatically correct sentence, or completing a thought? does he have attention deficit disorder? i can't even keep up with the stream of consciousness vomit, let alone make sense of any of his supposed policies. this guy is much worse that dubya in the gray matter department.

of the few things that i managed to parse, he seems to be embracing things that liberal economists like krugman and summers have advocated for a long time -- taking on more debt for large scale infra projects. this is a huge departure from the usual line of thinking trotted out by GOP politicians.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/the-fix/wp/2016/08/11/the-donald-trump-interview-that-should-terrify-national-republicans-annotated/?
MaxEntropy_Man
MaxEntropy_Man

Back to top Go down

read this... Empty Re: read this...

Post by silvermani Thu Aug 11, 2016 3:42 pm

MaxEntropy_Man wrote:...if you want to be rewarded with a massive headache. how can someone with an ivy education be such a rambling idiot who is incapable of speaking a full, grammatically correct sentence, or completing a thought? does he have attention deficit disorder? i can't even keep up with the stream of consciousness vomit, let alone make sense of any of his supposed policies. this guy is much worse that dubya in the gray matter department.

of the few things that i managed to parse, he seems to be embracing things that liberal economists like krugman and summers have advocated for a long time -- taking on more debt for large scale infra projects. this is a huge departure from the usual line of thinking trotted out by GOP politicians.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/the-fix/wp/2016/08/11/the-donald-trump-interview-that-should-terrify-national-republicans-annotated/?

what?
silvermani
silvermani

Back to top Go down