Coffeehouse for desis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Olympians in hijab

4 posters

Go down

Olympians in hijab Empty Olympians in hijab

Post by silvermani Fri Aug 12, 2016 11:10 pm

Do the men play wearing abaya and head gear?

Olympians in hijab 11Cohen-web-superJumbo
silvermani
silvermani

Back to top Go down

Olympians in hijab Empty Re: Olympians in hijab

Post by swapna Sun Aug 14, 2016 9:44 am

silvermani wrote:Do the men play wearing abaya and head gear?

selvamaNi, did you find out why the woman on the left is wearing a hijab? and whether "the men" play wearing similar clothes? 

do you have any information on why the woman on the right is nearly naked? are you a feminist? a sports fashion designer?

btw, I remember souththiNDian men playing a ..er ..ah ..vigorous game of ball badminton, dhotis flying, revealing striped chaddis. I found that more interesting than a woman wearing a head-scarf.

your post also made me wonder why cricketers and baseball players wear caps or hats while on the field.

btw, do you dislike muslims for their religion?

swapna

Back to top Go down

Post by MaxEntropy_Man Sun Aug 14, 2016 9:48 am

swapna wrote:

selvamNi, did you find out why the woman on the left is wearing a hijab? and whether "the men" play wearing similar clothes? 

do you have any information on why the woman on the right is nearly naked? are you a feminist? a sports fashion designer?

btw, I remember souththiNDian men playing a ..er ..ah ..vigorous game of ball badminton, dhotis vEshtis flying, revealing striped chaddis. I found that more interesting than a woman wearing a head-scarf.

your post also made me wonder why cricketers and baseball players wear caps or hats while on the field.

in the fleeting moments i have watched the olympics, particularly beach volleyball, only the american pair play nearly naked. other european women seem to be more fully clothed.
MaxEntropy_Man
MaxEntropy_Man

Back to top Go down

Post by swapna Sun Aug 14, 2016 10:01 am

MaxEntropy_Man wrote:
swapna wrote:

selvamNi, did you find out why the woman on the left is wearing a hijab? and whether "the men" play wearing similar clothes? 

btw, I remember souththiNDian men playing a ..er ..ah ..vigorous game of ball badminton, dhotis vEshtis flying, revealing striped chaddis. I found that more interesting than a woman wearing a head-scarf.

in the fleeting moments i have watched the olympics, particularly beach volleyball, only the american pair play nearly naked. other european women seem to be more fully clothed.
yes, "vEshTis," not "dhotis."

swapna

Back to top Go down

Post by garam_kuta Sun Aug 14, 2016 10:18 am

swapna wrote:

selvamaNi, did you find out why the woman on the left is wearing a hijab? and whether "the men" play wearing similar clothes? 

btw, I remember souththiNDian men playing a ..er ..ah ..vigorous game of ball badminton, dhotis flying, revealing striped chaddis. I found that more interesting than a woman wearing a head-scarf.

hmm.. looks like just another trickle of your disclosure, on your depraved obsession with reproductive organs - from treasuring under-aged tambrahm girls' menstrual rags to striped chaddis of south indian men.

Now: (i) "the men" i.e., them, the olympians, i should think - go run to them boys, wren & martin.
(ii) do YOU hate muslims or any other religious folks for their faith?  Basketball

garam_kuta

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down