Coffeehouse for desis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

bachchchchan tweets

+2
Propagandhi711
MaxEntropy_Man
6 posters

Go down

bachchchchan tweets Empty bachchchchan tweets

Post by MaxEntropy_Man Fri Aug 19, 2016 8:35 am

what an irritating generator of vapid platitudes this man is!
http://www.firstpost.com/bollywood/amitabh-bachchan-tweets-about-pv-sindhus-victory-takes-dig-at-shobha-de-2964832.html

T 2352 - Never ever underestimate power of female gender ! #PVSindhu you have destroyed so many 'naysayers' .. you are the PRIDE of INDIA !
MaxEntropy_Man
MaxEntropy_Man

Back to top Go down

bachchchchan tweets Empty Re: bachchchchan tweets

Post by Guest Fri Aug 19, 2016 8:39 am

MaxEntropy_Man wrote:what an irritating generator of vapid platitudes this man is!
http://www.firstpost.com/bollywood/amitabh-bachchan-tweets-about-pv-sindhus-victory-takes-dig-at-shobha-de-2964832.html

T 2352 - Never ever underestimate power of female gender ! #PVSindhu you have destroyed so many 'naysayers' .. you are the PRIDE of INDIA !

there is a background and context to this tweet and to some of his follow-up tweets:

http://www.ndtv.com/offbeat/amitabh-bachchans-selfie-jibe-at-shobhaa-de-after-sindhus-super-play-1445954

Back to top Go down

Post by MaxEntropy_Man Fri Aug 19, 2016 8:41 am

Rashmun wrote:
MaxEntropy_Man wrote:what an irritating generator of vapid platitudes this man is!

there is a background and context to this tweet and to some of his follow-up tweets:

http://www.ndtv.com/offbeat/amitabh-bachchans-selfie-jibe-at-shobhaa-de-after-sindhus-super-play-1445954

Sleep Sleep
MaxEntropy_Man
MaxEntropy_Man

Back to top Go down

Post by Propagandhi711 Fri Aug 19, 2016 9:17 am

I really think they need to institute 12 months of school at education institutions or atleast keep up a steady supply of hirsute cats during summer months

Propagandhi711

Back to top Go down

Post by silvermani Fri Aug 19, 2016 9:20 am

Why can't people just be happy about the win and not turn into something to fit their twisted agenda? Also, instead of just jumping onto the bandwagon, these celebrities should do some homework to shortlist athletes they want to follow and support BEFORE they win something big. Just tweet encouragement and show support prior to their matches.
silvermani
silvermani

Back to top Go down

Post by swapna Fri Aug 19, 2016 10:09 am

Propagandhi711 wrote:I really think they need to institute 12 months of school at education institutions or atleast keep up a steady supply of hirsute cats during summer months
I shall appreciate your translating that into english. 

(I did not use "shall" here to upset you, but shall - there, again! - watch with interest as you disintegrate in anger.)

swapna

Back to top Go down

Post by Propagandhi711 Fri Aug 19, 2016 10:39 am

swapna wrote:
Propagandhi711 wrote:I really think they need to institute 12 months of school at education institutions or atleast keep up a steady supply of hirsute cats during summer months
I shall appreciate your translating that into english. 

(I did not use "shall" here to upset you, but shall - there, again! - watch with interest as you disintegrate in anger.)

eatshitanddieyoumaggot

Propagandhi711

Back to top Go down

Post by pravalika nanda Fri Aug 19, 2016 9:35 pm

what does he know about the power of the vagina? the women he has in his life are powerless. his daughter seems to have had an arranged marriage and is a socialite. his wife is scary ugly and looks like she smells like a rotten egg. stripped of their money and fame they are nothing. i'm worried that when he dies the notindinas will declare it a national day of mourning and cry more than they do for gandhi jayanthi. wonder what that drama will be like.

pravalika nanda

Back to top Go down

Post by silvermani Fri Aug 19, 2016 10:14 pm

pravalika nanda wrote:

what does he know about the power of the vagina? the women he has in his life are powerless. his daughter seems to have had an arranged marriage and is a socialite. his wife is scary ugly and looks like she smells like a rotten egg. stripped of their money and fame they are nothing. i'm worried that when he dies the notindinas will declare it a national day of mourning and cry more than they do for gandhi jayanthi. wonder what that drama will be like.
Now that you mentioned his wife, I am reminded of his shabby treatment of her and Rekha, the mistress he ditched, leaving her holding the bag. He caused deep hurt to both women and has no business talking like he is a supporter of women.

Last edited by silvermani on Fri Aug 19, 2016 10:23 pm; edited 1 time in total
silvermani
silvermani

Back to top Go down

Post by pravalika nanda Fri Aug 19, 2016 10:22 pm

silvermani wrote:
pravalika nanda wrote:

Now that you mentioned his wife, I am reminded of his shabby treatment of her and Rekha, and the mistress he ditched, leaving her holding the bag. He caused deep hurt to both women and has no business talking like he is a supporter of women.
when he kicks the bucket, the indina reaction to it will be deeply entertaining, i'm sure.

pravalika nanda

Back to top Go down

Post by garam_kuta Fri Aug 19, 2016 10:33 pm

pravalika nanda wrote:
silvermani wrote:
pravalika nanda wrote:

Now that you mentioned his wife, I am reminded of his shabby treatment of her and Rekha, and the mistress he ditched, leaving her holding the bag. He caused deep hurt to both women and has no business talking like he is a supporter of women.
when he kicks the bucket, the indina reaction to it will be deeply entertaining, i'm sure.

he is a mouse that roared. a perfect case of lionizing a UP bhaiya for the pedestrian mass, and making a mountain off of a mole hill - the only asset was his voice, which one could have dubbed for any actor.

garam_kuta

Back to top Go down

Post by silvermani Fri Aug 19, 2016 11:05 pm

garam_kuta wrote:
pravalika nanda wrote:
silvermani wrote:
pravalika nanda wrote:

he is a mouse that roared. a perfect case of lionizing a UP bhaiya for the pedestrian mass, and making a mountain off of a mole hill - the only asset was his voice, which one could have dubbed for any actor.
Well, whatever be the reason he was the brightest star on bollywood and his popularity was off the charts. But as a person, he seems shady. His extra marital affair/s, his role in the bofors corruption case, and the ABCL fiasco where he coolly filed bankruptcy and walked off, etc make him seem like a very cunning, opportunistic individual. No human is without flaws, but Bachan is undeserving of the pedestal that he has been put on.
silvermani
silvermani

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down