Coffeehouse for desis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Breaking news

3 posters

Go down

Breaking news Empty Breaking news

Post by Idéfix Mon Aug 22, 2016 10:25 am

In a shocking new development, Donald Trump's new campaign manager Kellyanne Conway has declared that Donald Trump "doesn't hurl personal insults." This is after Conway called Trump out just months ago for his hurling of numerous personal insults throughout his entire public life. This tremendous feat in total denial of reality was accomplished with a fairly straight face, with no hint of negative feelings that are typically associated with lying in socially well-adjusted human adults.

http://www.nationalreview.com/corner/439227/conway-trump-doesnt-hurl-personal-insults

In order to prove Conway wrong, her boss took to Twitter this morning and, you guessed it, hurled personal insults.

STEPHANOPOULOS: So what changed for you? And do you stand by those comments?

CONWAY: I do. And the reason is I don’t like when people hurl personal insults. That will never change. That’s not my style. I’m a mother of four small children. And it would be a terrible example for me to feel otherwise –

STEPHANOPOULOS: You think Mr. Trump’s going to change on that?

CONWAY: Well, but he doesn’t hurl personal insults.

... Conway saying, back when she worked for a super-PAC backing Ted Cruz, “it’s vulgar. And do I want somebody who hurls personal insults or who goes and talks about philosophical differences?”
Idéfix
Idéfix

Back to top Go down

Breaking news Empty Re: Breaking news

Post by Propagandhi711 Mon Aug 22, 2016 11:12 am

you do understand these are hired guns paid a salary to promote their employer's candidacy, so why worry about inconsistencies in their positions positions? seems like partisan axe grinding business.

Propagandhi711

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Aug 22, 2016 11:58 am

Propagandhi711 wrote:you do understand these are hired guns paid a salary to promote their employer's candidacy, so why worry about inconsistencies in their positions positions? seems like partisan axe grinding business.

Props, why are you beating about the bush? Do you support Trump, or do you oppose Trump? Give your reasons.

Back to top Go down

Post by garam_kuta Mon Aug 22, 2016 1:06 pm

Rashmun wrote:
Propagandhi711 wrote:you do understand these are hired guns paid a salary to promote their employer's candidacy, so why worry about inconsistencies in their positions positions? seems like partisan axe grinding business.

Props, why are you beating about the bush? Do you support Trump, or do you oppose Trump? Give your reasons.

hahaha pundai @ "the" referee bush rofl

Last edited by garam_kuta on Mon Aug 22, 2016 1:14 pm; edited 1 time in total

garam_kuta

Back to top Go down

Post by Idéfix Mon Aug 22, 2016 1:12 pm

"I was doing my job" is not a valid excuse for unethical behavior. The thing about political spin is this: there is the run-of-the-mill exaggeration that borders on a lie, and then there is the pants-on-fire lie that nobody, not even your own partisans believe. If you do the latter, you hurt your own credibility and standing within your party. Trump is a pathological liar, so he probably believes it when he was a nice guy in the primary phase of this campaign. But Conway ought to know better.
Idéfix
Idéfix

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down