Coffeehouse for desis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

God's work

2 posters

Go down

God's work Empty God's work

Post by Idéfix Tue Aug 30, 2016 5:01 pm

Have you been wondering what God has been up to lately? Michele Bachmann knows the answer.

http://www.politico.com/story/2016/08/michele-bachmann-god-trump-nominee-227556

God raised up Donald Trump to be the Republican presidential nominee, Michele Bachmann said in an interview with a Christian news channel released Tuesday.

“I don’t think God sits things out. He’s a sovereign God. Donald Trump became our nominee. I think it’s very likely that in the day that we live in, that Donald Trump is the only individual who could win in a general election of the 17 who ran,” the former Minnesota congresswoman told CBN News’ The Brody File.

In the interview, which was filmed in her home in Minnesota last Friday, Bachmann said even though she supported Ted Cruz during the Republican primaries, the Book of Daniel “teaches us that the most high God lifts up who He will and takes down who he will,” which is why she will support the Republican candidate.

“I actually supported Ted Cruz. I thought he was fabulous, but I also see that at the end of the day God raised up, I believe, Donald Trump who was going to be the nominee in this election,” she said.
Idéfix
Idéfix

Back to top Go down

God's work Empty Re: God's work

Post by silvermani Tue Aug 30, 2016 6:07 pm

If God raised up Donald Trump, then the devil must have raised up Hillary.
silvermani
silvermani

Back to top Go down

Post by Idéfix Tue Aug 30, 2016 6:56 pm

silvermani wrote:If God raised up Donald Trump, then the devil must have raised up Hillary.
Yeah, Bachmann would know for sure.
Idéfix
Idéfix

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down