Coffeehouse for desis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Giuliani: Clinton foundation should be indicted for racketeering

2 posters

Go down

Giuliani: Clinton foundation should be indicted for racketeering Empty Giuliani: Clinton foundation should be indicted for racketeering

Post by silvermani Wed Aug 31, 2016 3:20 pm

"She did favors for those very people who gave money to the Clinton Foundation," Giuliani said on "Fox News Sunday." When host Shannon Bream pushed back, saying those involved with the foundation have claimed they haven't been under investigation, Giuliani said, "That's the biggest bunch of garbage I've ever heard. "They are under, I believe, investigation, and if they're not, the Justice Department should be ashamed of themselves."
silvermani
silvermani

Back to top Go down

Giuliani: Clinton foundation should be indicted for racketeering Empty Re: Giuliani: Clinton foundation should be indicted for racketeering

Post by MaxEntropy_Man Wed Aug 31, 2016 8:24 pm

Giuliani has become senile unfortunately. He could have been something; now he is simply a doddering old fool.
MaxEntropy_Man
MaxEntropy_Man

Back to top Go down

Giuliani: Clinton foundation should be indicted for racketeering Empty Re: Giuliani: Clinton foundation should be indicted for racketeering

Post by silvermani Wed Aug 31, 2016 8:32 pm

Here is one politician who fits that description
silvermani
silvermani

Back to top Go down

Post by MaxEntropy_Man Wed Aug 31, 2016 8:40 pm

silvermani wrote:Here is one politician who fits that description

a friendly suggestion: you better get used to the idea that she is going to be your president for the next four years. no matter what you folks try to malign her, it doesn't seem to be working. i am not a big fan of hers, but she is aces better than the short fingered clueless vulgarian who asks quaint questions like why nuclear weapons aren't a viable option. this really is the bottomline -- try to look beyond the usual knee jerk anger and evaluate her not by herself, which really is pointless, but in comparison to the disaster your party has nominated. do it for your own sanity, well being, and because we all (you, me, and the rest of the country) need to survive. please, do it now.  if the democratic party had nominated a cretin like drumpf and the other choice was one of bush or cheney, i would have happily chosen the latter. that's what you are faced with in this election. give it some thought.
MaxEntropy_Man
MaxEntropy_Man

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down