Coffeehouse for desis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Filmy dream

2 posters

Go down

Filmy dream Empty Filmy dream

Post by Guest Sun Dec 18, 2011 3:09 pm

Can't believe I am getting such clear dreams these days... last night I got 2-3 of them....

- Played for sometime in the D-shaped garden of my first house back home.

- Dreamed that this forever-fighting couple (cousins) is together and having an ok chemistry now. (however, realized on waking up that they have been divorced for years).

- Dreamed that my daughter is super rude to me. (when I woke up, I was kinda mad at her, but realized it was just a dream)

So now to my main dream... very filmy, warning you in advance.

I am walking thru nyc with mom and sonny. She is super slow, he is super fast. I am asking him to not run, but he isn't listening. Finally there is a big slope where my mom needs me to hold her. When I'm done with that, sonny disappears from my view.

I know he was following a left-right-left pattern of streets, so I leave mom and run after him. I finally see him, with a saadhu baba kinda guy holding him in a tight grip around his neck, walking in my direction. Sonny seem very scared. I am momentarily confused whether this baba is kidnapping sonny or making sure he is safe. Turns out he was kidnapping him.

So I confront him, and he gives me sonny back, and start to walk away. I walk a little after him, asking him how could he dare kidnap.

He walks up the stairs of this tall lighthouse-like building, the kind in which the stairs go around the structure. I am standing at the bottom of the stairs and yelling at him while he goes up. Guess I should have just run away with sonny, coz two masked saadhu type men come and began dragging me and sonny up the stairs... there is no way out. I know we both are gonna die here. There are tall trees on the side. So I make a split-second decision and throw my son towards the trees. It's from a pretty high point, but hoping he has a bigger survival chance there than with us here.

Then I see my son spiralling down the trees and hit the ground. The guys there don't care that sonny is gone. I then see sonny stand up, so am relieved. Then I am yelling at him to run away, at the same time being dragged upstairs myself... but sonny, being sonny, just stands there and stares at me, refusing to budge. One of the guys then starts running down, so I yell more urgently, but sonny just stands there. Finally, he starts running...

and this is where the dream ended...maybe another one started...

overall, phew.

Back to top Go down

Filmy dream Empty Re: Filmy dream

Post by Marathadi-Saamiyaar Sun Dec 18, 2011 3:22 pm

Tracy Whitney wrote:

and this is where the dream ended...maybe another one started...

overall, phew.

I told you already... telling you again.

You can be a movie story writer while sleeping. make it your 2012 resolution (5% commission will do).

Here is my dream: going on a package bus tour in India, which stops are a 7-11 for gas and rest area. remember this is India with limited rest room facilities. So i wait in line - forever. When I hurry back, the bus has left.

I decided to forget it and stayed put in that village/town forever...

Marathadi-Saamiyaar

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Dec 18, 2011 5:05 pm

The sequel..

Next time dream that the villains are sorcerers, not sadhus. ok? Why do you want to unnecessarily draw the ire of the hindutva forces? Better be safe. So sorcerers it is. Anyway, the head sorcerer is charmed by Tracey's posts on Such, finds out her personal details thru his magical powers and finally kidnaps with the hope of making her his wife. After the kidnap, he transfers her quickly from the tall lighthouse like building to a lone island beyond the seven seas.

Meanwhile, sonny runs back and informs the husband and police abt T's kidnap. They search frantically in and around the light house and everywhere else, but to no avail. They finally give it up as a gone case. But sonny doesn't give up. Not a day passes without him thinking abt his mommy.

Back in the island, the sorcerer tried his level best to convince trace to marry him, but trace doesn't budge. He can't touch trace coz the fire brand that she is, the sorcerer gets a 20,000 volt current shock every time he comes near trace. So trace is as pure as the sita maha sadhvi in sri lanka. A decade passes in the process.

Now sonny is a tall, strong and handsome teenager. He sets out to find his momma. With his internet searching prowess and other skills, he's able to locate where his mom is imprisoned. Facing many difficulties, he crosses the seven seas and reaches the lone island.
A side note: In his quest for his mom, he meets a lovely young girl and falls in love with her. They sing a couple of songs in the rain with dil, zindagi and mehboob strewn over. But since you are the mother, you are not dreaming that part. cut! cut!

anyway, sonny reaches the island, fights with the sorcerer (who accidentally kicks the bucket in the fight, nvr to bother trace again) and brings back trace to NJ. He marries the girl he falls in love with, trace is reunited with her family and everyone lives happily ever after. The end.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Dec 18, 2011 5:57 pm

LOL kins. Some high imagination there.

Well, all this could have been avoided had my daughter been there with us. Like my brother says, 'isle saath rehte koi tujhe loot nahi sakta (no one can mug you as long as she's with you)'. Reason? She can yell out so loud, that it will end up bursting everyone's eardrums and they'll panik and run away. Major anticlimax I know, but as long as we are all safe, who cares.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Dec 18, 2011 7:31 pm

Tracy Whitney wrote:LOL kins. Some high imagination there.

oh no! Let me not take credit for it. It's on the lines of an old telugu film, 'keelu gurram'. Smile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Dec 19, 2011 5:17 am

kinnera wrote:The sequel..

Next time dream that the villains are sorcerers, not sadhus. ok? Why do you want to unnecessarily draw the ire of the hindutva forces? Better be safe. So sorcerers it is. Anyway, the head sorcerer is charmed by Tracey's posts on Such, finds out her personal details thru his magical powers and finally kidnaps with the hope of making her his wife. After the kidnap, he transfers her quickly from the tall lighthouse like building to a lone island beyond the seven seas.

Meanwhile, sonny runs back and informs the husband and police abt T's kidnap. They search frantically in and around the light house and everywhere else, but to no avail. They finally give it up as a gone case. But sonny doesn't give up. Not a day passes without him thinking abt his mommy.

Back in the island, the sorcerer tried his level best to convince trace to marry him, but trace doesn't budge. He can't touch trace coz the fire brand that she is, the sorcerer gets a 20,000 volt current shock every time he comes near trace. So trace is as pure as the sita maha sadhvi in sri lanka. A decade passes in the process.

Now sonny is a tall, strong and handsome teenager. He sets out to find his momma. With his internet searching prowess and other skills, he's able to locate where his mom is imprisoned. Facing many difficulties, he crosses the seven seas and reaches the lone island.
A side note: In his quest for his mom, he meets a lovely young girl and falls in love with her. They sing a couple of songs in the rain with dil, zindagi and mehboob strewn over. But since you are the mother, you are not dreaming that part. cut! cut!

anyway, sonny reaches the island, fights with the sorcerer (who accidentally kicks the bucket in the fight, nvr to bother trace again) and brings back trace to NJ. He marries the girl he falls in love with, trace is reunited with her family and everyone lives happily ever after. The end.

Filmy dream 3077217049 Filmy dream 3077217049 you two make an excellent BBC scriptwriter pair, something like salim javed.

Back to top Go down

Post by chameli Mon Dec 19, 2011 1:01 pm

a filmy dream for me would have to be .... Akshay Khanna or Akshay kumar asking me out for dinner and dance and whatever afterwards

On the way we meet Bipasha and Priyanka ..their mouths are falling open .

I am imagining a lizard falling down their throats ha ha

Ok even Abhishek Bachhan will do
chameli
chameli

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down