Coffeehouse for desis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Trump-bhakt...

5 posters

Go down

Trump-bhakt... Empty Trump-bhakt...

Post by Merlot Daruwala Sat Oct 08, 2016 11:41 am

...Has a revelation...
Merlot Daruwala
Merlot Daruwala

Back to top Go down

Trump-bhakt... Empty Re: Trump-bhakt...

Post by pravalika nanda Sat Oct 08, 2016 6:39 pm

Merlot Daruwala wrote:...Has a revelation...

these guys are full of shit: don't they know locker-room banter when they hear  it?for instance in this video it's the host who i find to be repugnant egging trump on. trump's chatting up about some girls and he's honest - he confesses that he failed to have sex with the woman (he could've easily lied but did not). He's done with the conversation, gets off the bus and has his public face on but this anchor eggs him on and has the girl give him a hug. was trump looking for a hug? no.

sure trump's into sleazy locker room talk but he's no worse than most men. and most men don't have his money or opportunities with women.

check out  the video below.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/politics/trump-recorded-having-extremely-lewd-conversation-about-women-in-2005/2016/10/07/3b9ce776-8cb4-11e6-bf8a-3d26847eeed4_story.html?tid=pm_politics_pop_b

pravalika nanda

Back to top Go down

Post by Merlot Daruwala Sun Oct 09, 2016 2:08 am

Yea baby! Full marks to Trump for his honesty and forthrightness. If only he were not racist, he might have grabbed your pussy too. But don't let that stop you from your fantasizing.
Merlot Daruwala
Merlot Daruwala

Back to top Go down

Post by truthbetold Sun Oct 09, 2016 9:52 am

pravalika nanda wrote:

these guys are full of shit: don't they know locker-room banter when they hear  it?for instance in this video it's the host who i find to be repugnant egging trump on. trump's chatting up about some girls and he's honest - he confesses that he failed to have sex with the woman (he could've easily lied but did not). He's done with the conversation, gets off the bus and has his public face on but this anchor eggs him on and has the girl give him a hug. was trump looking for a hug? no.

sure trump's into sleazy locker room talk but he's no worse than most men. and most men don't have his money or opportunities with women.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/politics/trump-recorded-having-extremely-lewd-conversation-about-women-in-2005/2016/10/07/3b9ce776-8cb4-11e6-bf8a-3d26847eeed4_story.html?tid=pm_politics_pop_b
PN,

Most men? Where did you get that?

truthbetold

Back to top Go down

Post by pravalika nanda Sun Oct 09, 2016 7:31 pm

Merlot Daruwala wrote:Yea baby! Full marks to Trump for his honesty and forthrightness. If only he were not racist, he might have grabbed your pussy too. But don't let that stop you from your fantasizing.
i want the administrator to ban this loser-guy from posting on this board. he's talking rudely about lady-parts. mine, actually. kick him out, now. put him where he belongs - in the same dustbin as trump. oh wait, no, a smaller dustbin will do.

pravalika nanda

Back to top Go down

Post by pravalika nanda Sun Oct 09, 2016 7:36 pm

truthbetold wrote:
pravalika nanda wrote:

PN,

Most men? Where did you get that?
did you not see how rude merlot was to me? i just feel very weird and stuff right now. please, i have to go.

pravalika nanda

Back to top Go down

Post by Merlot Daruwala Mon Oct 10, 2016 12:22 am

pravalika nanda wrote:
Merlot Daruwala wrote:Yea baby! Full marks to Trump for his honesty and forthrightness. If only he were not racist, he might have grabbed your pussy too. But don't let that stop you from your fantasizing.
i want the administrator to ban this loser-guy from posting on this board. he's talking rudely about lady-parts. mine, actually. kick him out, now. put him where he belongs - in the same dustbin as trump. oh wait, no, a smaller dustbin will do.

Haha..when Trump spoke about grabbing women by their pussy, you were not upset..you said he was just indulging in locker room talk that *most* men do, and it is a sign of his honesty and it was all the sleazy anchor's fault for egging him on.

So, this current show of anger is only because I pointed out that you may not qualify for Trump's attentions??
Merlot Daruwala
Merlot Daruwala

Back to top Go down

Post by pravalika nanda Mon Oct 10, 2016 10:22 pm

merlot, will you be taking me furniture shopping once i move to whitefield in bang a lore?
what should i wear?

Last edited by pravalika nanda on Mon Oct 10, 2016 10:23 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : ...)

pravalika nanda

Back to top Go down

Post by Merlot Daruwala Mon Oct 10, 2016 10:37 pm

pravalika nanda wrote:
merlot, will you be taking me furniture shopping once i move to whitefield in bang a lore?
what should i wear?

Only if you're a married woman.
Merlot Daruwala
Merlot Daruwala

Back to top Go down

Post by Seva Lamberdar Tue Oct 11, 2016 8:57 am

Merlot Daruwala wrote:
pravalika nanda wrote:
what should i wear?

why? do you expect her to bring her husband along?
Seva Lamberdar
Seva Lamberdar

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1bYp0igbxHcmg1G1J-qw0VUBSn7Fu

Back to top Go down

Post by Hellsangel Tue Oct 11, 2016 1:25 pm

Seva Lamberdar wrote:
Merlot Daruwala wrote:
pravalika nanda wrote:
what should i wear?

Mr Drinkman was channeling his inner Daniel Craig-Bond.

Hellsangel
Hellsangel

Back to top Go down

Post by pravalika nanda Tue Oct 11, 2016 6:41 pm

Merlot Daruwala wrote:
pravalika nanda wrote:

Haha..when Trump spoke about grabbing women by their pussy, you were not upset..you said he was just indulging in locker room talk that *most* men do, and it is a sign of his honesty and it was all the sleazy anchor's fault for egging him on.

So, this current show of anger is only because I pointed out that you may not qualify for Trump's attentions??
** no you loser, you described my body parts using the same language that donald trump did while at the same vilifying him for his locker-room talk. it's your annoying double-standards.

pravalika nanda

Back to top Go down

Post by pravalika nanda Tue Oct 11, 2016 6:43 pm

Seva Lamberdar wrote:
Merlot Daruwala wrote:
pravalika nanda wrote:
what should i wear?

sharp one, seva.

pravalika nanda

Back to top Go down

Post by pravalika nanda Tue Oct 11, 2016 6:48 pm

Merlot Daruwala wrote:
pravalika nanda wrote:
what should i wear?

well, i need to furnish my humble abode.. oh merlot, i have flowers in my hair, i will be waiting for you:

http://cdn.c.photoshelter.com/img-get/I0000xmZmaiT4_Pg/s/850/850/20130815-asia-04158.jpg

pravalika nanda

Back to top Go down

Post by Merlot Daruwala Wed Oct 12, 2016 3:17 am

pravalika nanda wrote:
Merlot Daruwala wrote:
pravalika nanda wrote:

** no you loser, you described my body parts using the same language that donald trump did while at the same vilifying him for his locker-room talk. it's your annoying double-standards.

Pravu, read properly and stop imagining stuff like your other extremely verbose baavudu. I was agreeing with you on Trump while alerting you to the possibility that his racist views may keep him from extending you the same courtesies that he normally extends to women.
Merlot Daruwala
Merlot Daruwala

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down