Coffeehouse for desis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Back to square one

+2
confuzzled dude
silvermani
6 posters

Go down

Back to square one Empty Back to square one

Post by Guest Fri Oct 28, 2016 6:02 pm

I went from undecided to leaning towards Trump to going for a third party candidate to convincing myself to vote for Hillary. I planned to vote tomorrow (i would have done it a few days before had it not been such a busy week) and now this new email thing came up. I can't go and vote for her now without knowing what's more is going to come out. Cancelling my plans for tomorrow. Will wait to see how it all unfolds. I'll probably wait until the last day to decide my vote. This is not fun!

Back to top Go down

Back to square one Empty Re: Back to square one

Post by silvermani Fri Oct 28, 2016 6:15 pm

Didn't you vote for Jill Stein already? If you feel utterly disgusted with the choices available, don't vote! Voting is a choice, not a mandatory task. My choice right now is to not vote for anyone. The possibility of that changing is very slim.
silvermani
silvermani

Back to top Go down

Post by confuzzled dude Fri Oct 28, 2016 6:22 pm

How many investigations they had on Benghazi and what was the outcome? Even Colin Powell and Condoleezza Rice thought it was a stupid witch hunt.

confuzzled dude

Back to top Go down

Post by Idéfix Fri Oct 28, 2016 8:00 pm

This investigation won't be completed by election day.
Idéfix
Idéfix

Back to top Go down

Post by MaxEntropy_Man Fri Oct 28, 2016 8:03 pm

Unless there is a clear and present security issue, publish the f'ing emails.
MaxEntropy_Man
MaxEntropy_Man

Back to top Go down

Post by MaxEntropy_Man Fri Oct 28, 2016 10:21 pm

Kinnera wrote:I went from undecided to leaning towards Trump to going for a third party candidate to convincing myself to vote for Hillary. I planned to vote tomorrow (i would have done it a few days before had it not been such a busy week) and now this new email thing came up. I can't go and vote for her now without knowing what's more is going to come out. Cancelling my plans for tomorrow. Will wait to see how it all unfolds. I'll probably wait until the last day to decide my vote. This is not fun!

Don't you have any convictions? Why would you want to vote for Hillary after such nasty insinuations for such a long time? Weird!
MaxEntropy_Man
MaxEntropy_Man

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Oct 29, 2016 3:38 am

MaxEntropy_Man wrote:
Kinnera wrote:I went from undecided to leaning towards Trump to going for a third party candidate to convincing myself to vote for Hillary. I planned to vote tomorrow (i would have done it a few days before had it not been such a busy week) and now this new email thing came up. I can't go and vote for her now without knowing what's more is going to come out. Cancelling my plans for tomorrow. Will wait to see how it all unfolds. I'll probably wait until the last day to decide my vote. This is not fun!

Don't you have any convictions? Why would you want to vote for Hillary after such nasty insinuations for such a long time? Weird!
Tell me one thing. What is the difference between you, a so called educated professor who supports Hillary no matter what and a not so educated blue collar worker who supports Trump, no matter what. You both support your candidates tooth and nail, without unbiased critical thinking and analysis, justify their vices with scrupulous logic while magnifying the shortcomings of the opponent. What is that called again? Convictions?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Oct 29, 2016 9:40 am

silvermani wrote:Didn't you vote for Jill Stein already? If you feel utterly disgusted with the choices available, don't vote! Voting is a choice, not a mandatory task. My choice right now is to not vote for anyone. The possibility of that changing is very slim.
Voting, you must. It may not be mandatory, but it's your civic duty. Vote for a third party candidate if you are disgusted with both the major contenders. But vote. vote for somebody.

Back to top Go down

Post by FluteHolder Sat Oct 29, 2016 10:47 am

Kinnera wrote:
silvermani wrote:Didn't you vote for Jill Stein already? If you feel utterly disgusted with the choices available, don't vote! Voting is a choice, not a mandatory task. My choice right now is to not vote for anyone. The possibility of that changing is very slim.
Voting, you must. It may not be mandatory, but it's your civic duty. Vote for a third party candidate if you are disgusted with both the major contenders. But vote. vote for somebody.
If you donot like both the Trump/Hillary, and if your vote to others is not going to make a difference, why vote?

FluteHolder

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Oct 29, 2016 2:18 pm

FluteHolder wrote:
Kinnera wrote:
If you donot like both the Trump/Hillary, and if your vote to others is not going to make a difference, why vote?
People vote in order to express their opinion. There are people who vote for the republicans even in the strong blue state of Massachusetts and ppl who vote for the democratic candidate in a red states like Texas or wyoming. They know their vote isn't going to make any difference, but they still go and vote for the candidate of their choice. Same with voting for a third party candidate. 
Also, if everyone thinks that voting for a third party candidate is a waste and that it's not going to make any difference, then we are shutting the doors to the possibility of a third party to come up. we will always be stuck with the two main parties and keep voting for their candidates, whether we like them or not.

Back to top Go down

Post by southindian Sat Oct 29, 2016 3:01 pm

I fail to understand the impasse for weak brains.... But agree the damage is done.

I mean, Hillary has said sorry for using a private server. She has been told, she was reckless.Move
on smart people.

This is nothing more than a witch hunt... And for what?

Knowing fully well about Trump from his videos and audios who still wants him? Only the weak brains who cannot measure "what's good for the country".

I mean, what's the impasse for smart people?

southindian
southindian

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down