Coffeehouse for desis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hillary

+2
Hellsangel
MaxEntropy_Man
6 posters

Go down

Hillary Empty Hillary

Post by MaxEntropy_Man Fri Oct 28, 2016 6:49 pm

Anything short of treason, and my vote would have gone to Hillary anyway. That's the one thing that would have changed my mind about voting for her. I have already voted.
MaxEntropy_Man
MaxEntropy_Man

Back to top Go down

Hillary Empty Re: Hillary

Post by MaxEntropy_Man Fri Oct 28, 2016 6:55 pm

I am not casting aspersions on Comey that he did this for political reasons. The timing is just terribly unfortunate, but he had to do what he had to do.
MaxEntropy_Man
MaxEntropy_Man

Back to top Go down

Post by Hellsangel Fri Oct 28, 2016 7:26 pm

Cue the sound of violins.
Hellsangel
Hellsangel

Back to top Go down

Post by SomeProfile Fri Oct 28, 2016 7:32 pm

MaxEntropy_Man wrote:Anything short of treason, and my vote would have gone to Hillary anyway. That's the one thing that would have changed my mind about voting for her. I have already voted.

Presume that includes shooting someone on main street in broad daylight? How about alleged and unconfirmed sexual harassment by multiple people? Your vote would have still gone to her?  clap

Prediction: If she is ever accused of treason, in true libby fashion, your goal posts will move. You will talk about global welfare at that time!  lol!

SomeProfile

Back to top Go down

Post by Idéfix Fri Oct 28, 2016 7:59 pm

None of the new emails were from her out from that incredibly stupid private server. The timing plus vagueness of the letter was unfortunate if not malicious.
Idéfix
Idéfix

Back to top Go down

Post by truthbetold Fri Oct 28, 2016 9:51 pm

Issue is not her private server e mails. Weiner computer search lead some new e mails with Hillary on one of the ends of message.  The question is are those e mails classified and did Hillary handle any classified material appropriately. FBI director Comey was asked if he would inform Congress new information shows up. The above information was brought to his attention and he sent a letter to congress committee. While the timing is inconvenient for Hillary, on the surface it looks like normal action by FBI director. 

It will breathe life into Trump's dying campaign. It will give fence sitters a chance to go back to Trump and narrow the gap. 

This the October surprise that no one was expecting. 

Based on what we know today about e mails, Hillary is still likely to win. Margins will be narrow and senate races may slide back to republican side.

truthbetold

Back to top Go down

Post by confuzzled dude Sat Oct 29, 2016 8:17 am

Read Comey’s letter to FBI employees below.

To all:

This morning I sent a letter to Congress in connection with the Secretary Clinton email investigation.  Yesterday, the investigative team briefed me on their recommendation with respect to seeking access to emails that have recently been found in an unrelated case.  Because those emails appear to be pertinent to our investigation, I agreed that we should take appropriate steps to obtain and review them.

Of course, we don’t ordinarily tell Congress about ongoing investigations, but here I feel an obligation to do so given that I testified repeatedly in recent months that our investigation was completed. I also think it would be misleading to the American people were we not to supplement the record.  At the same time, however, given that we don’t know the significance of this newly discovered collection of emails, I don’t want to create a misleading impression.  In trying to strike that balance, in a brief letter and in the middle of an election season, there is significant risk of being misunderstood, but I wanted you to hear directly from me about it.
https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/post-nation/wp/2016/10/28/read-the-letter-comey-sent-to-fbi-employees-explaining-his-controversial-decision-on-the-clinton-email-investigation/?hpid=hp_rhp-top-table-main_comey-810pm%3Ahomepage%2Fstory&utm_term=.bf0a5537921b#comments

I think Comey jumped the gun in this instant, he thinks those e-mails appear to be pertinent to the investigation. By revealing information to congress and the world, which, himself yet to review, he essentially is indicating that Hillary is guilty before proven innocent. And it is an open secret that Congress is the most dishonest and corrupt entity of all the branches of Govt.

confuzzled dude

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Oct 29, 2016 10:14 am

MaxEntropy_Man wrote:Anything short of treason, and my vote would have gone to Hillary anyway. That's the one thing that would have changed my mind about voting for her. I have already voted.

I am still voting for her. If something extremely damning comes up in next 10 days, then I won't vote at all. If she is elected and something damning comes up (GOP will never leave her alone, be assured), then she will face the music and that would be messy, but the country will learn to accept it and possibly move on. If she loses the election because of this, and later exonerated, it would be a real shame. 

I was disgusted by the idea of Trump for president on day 1, and that conviction has become only stronger as more and more has been revealed about him. He has impending legal troubles of his own to deal with, even if he is elected. He has to deal with the issue of Trump university fraud, and the minor rape case, to name a couple. Also, a lot of other issues that may not be major legal issues. We have enough evidence to believe he may have bribed his way out of some of his legal troubles. We have heard enough about him stiffing small business owners. We have seen his record of assaulting, belittling, discriminating, and objectifying women. We have seen him mock crippled and sick people. We have seen him blatantly incite violence. There should be no doubt left in anyone's mind that he is a racist, or at best, trying to promote racism and division. We have seen enough evidence of his temperament, and his attention-seeking and petty revengeful nature. We have seen him flip flop on pretty much every opinion and issue that matters. We have no idea what information his tax records are hiding. His charity and foundation are nothing to talk about. His business acumen itself has been poked holes into, considering how he kept on losing massive amounts of money and how many bankruptcies he has declared. We keep forgetting how he broke the law by investing in Cuba during the strict ban. It looks like in this country, a businessman is allowed and even expected to bend all the laws possible. It's all acceptable as long as he is profiting. This is the extreme end of capitalism, it seems. People are expecting all the Clintons to step back from her foundation if she is elected. I won't be surprised if he is elected, the Trump empire and his children will benefit directly. I don't think he will step away completely from his businesses, forget about his family. That's direct conflict of interest. It would be a shame when so much is being done about better treatment of women and subduing of bullies, if the country will go ahead and elect the very narcissist who is a classic example of a nasty bully. Not to forget his running mate, Pence, who will take everything back 50 years regarding reproductive and LGBT rights. And lastly, he is warming way too much to Putin.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down