Coffeehouse for desis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hinduization of Indian Army

4 posters

Go down

Hinduization of Indian Army Empty Hinduization of Indian Army

Post by confuzzled dude Sun Oct 30, 2016 11:16 am

confuzzled dude

Back to top Go down

Hinduization of Indian Army Empty Re: Hinduization of Indian Army

Post by Guest Sun Oct 30, 2016 1:55 pm

Beautiful! I think India should have something like Veterans day where they recognize, appreciate, honor and value the services of the armed forces. That's very much lacking in India, until very recently. They were taken for granted and under appreciated, despite defending the country from the hostile neighbors and keeping it safe and united.

Back to top Go down

Post by confuzzled dude Sun Oct 30, 2016 2:29 pm

Kinnera wrote:Beautiful! I think India should have something like Veterans day where they recognize, appreciate, honor and value the services of the armed forces. That's very much lacking in India, until very recently. They were taken for granted and under appreciated, despite defending the country from the hostile neighbors and keeping it safe and united.
Looks like this is the latest PC thing i.e. putting soldiers on a pedestal even if they are a bunch of failures.

confuzzled dude

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Oct 30, 2016 2:50 pm

confuzzled dude wrote:
Kinnera wrote:Beautiful! I think India should have something like Veterans day where they recognize, appreciate, honor and value the services of the armed forces. That's very much lacking in India, until very recently. They were taken for granted and under appreciated, despite defending the country from the hostile neighbors and keeping it safe and united.
Looks like this is the latest PC thing i.e. putting soldiers on a pedestal even if they are a bunch of failures.
Failures? The fact that India is safe, secure and united despite all the odds is in itself a great achievement. Why such heart burn? As someone said, 'If you can't stand behind your soldiers, go stand in front of them.'

Back to top Go down

Post by confuzzled dude Sun Oct 30, 2016 3:08 pm

Kinnera wrote:
confuzzled dude wrote:
Failures? The fact that India is safe, secure and united despite all the odds is in itself a great achievement. Why such heart burn? As someone said, 'If you can't stand behind your soldiers, go stand in front of them.'
Another PC statement. They're paid to do job like everybody else hence should be criticized for their failures just like HAL, DRDO and ordinance factories have been lambasted by IAF etc.,

confuzzled dude

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Oct 30, 2016 3:20 pm

confuzzled dude wrote:
Kinnera wrote:
confuzzled dude wrote:
Another PC statement. They're paid to do job like everybody else hence should be criticized for their failures just like HAL, DRDO and ordinance factories have been lambasted by IAF etc.,
Have someone from your family join the army and be willing to have them sacrifice their life for the country and then you do the talking.

Back to top Go down

Post by confuzzled dude Sun Oct 30, 2016 3:30 pm

Kinnera wrote:
confuzzled dude wrote:
Kinnera wrote:
confuzzled dude wrote:
Have someone from your family join the army and be willing to have them sacrifice their life for the country and then you do the talking.
I'm not a war monger OTOH, Modi, Bush etc., are chicken-hawks; they themselves never fought a war but would like to see soldiers give up themselves, so they will come up with fake slogans to praise them.

confuzzled dude

Back to top Go down

Post by ashdoc Sun Oct 30, 2016 8:32 pm

indian muslims dont want to join indian army . they dont want to fight pakistan which is their creation anyway .

ashdoc

Back to top Go down

Post by ashdoc Sun Oct 30, 2016 8:34 pm

confuzzled dude wrote:
they cut pakistan into two pieces in 1971 and crated bangladesh . saved kashmir in 1965 . i dont think they are the failures you claim they are . it is the politicians who are holding them back .

ashdoc

Back to top Go down

Post by confuzzled dude Sun Oct 30, 2016 9:12 pm

ashdoc wrote:indian muslims dont want to join indian army . they dont want to fight pakistan which is their creation anyway .
It is a bogus statement. Muslims representation in Govt. work force is 2.5% and in armed forces is about 3%. Very similar, makes sense, given the alienation they experience.

confuzzled dude

Back to top Go down

Post by southindian Mon Oct 31, 2016 8:58 am

confuzzled dude wrote:
Thanks! CD

This is a great step to promote Indian Army.

I see the Army, Navy promotions done by many groups in USA and a right step by Indians.

I hope you care about your family members you left in India and are concerned about their safety. They are! And they will be supporting this video.

As for you. If you are US citizen then pray US does not go into a full-fledge war with any country. 

Because your sorry ass can be potentially hauled over by the US government for US's safety. You signed up for that when you became a US citizen. Smile
southindian
southindian

Back to top Go down

Post by Kayalvizhi Mon Oct 31, 2016 10:23 am

>>> hey cut pakistan into two pieces in 1971 and crated bangladesh

Indian army murdered scores of Tamil youngsters protesting Hindi imposition in 1965. I do not hold individual soldiers for it. I hold PM Sastri for it. He is a murderer. Crimes against humanity.

Kayalvizhi

Back to top Go down

Post by southindian Mon Oct 31, 2016 10:24 am

Kayalvizhi wrote:>>> hey cut pakistan into two pieces in 1971 and crated bangladesh

Indian army murdered scores of Tamil youngsters protesting Hindi imposition in 1965. I do not hold individual soldiers for it. I hold PM Sastri for it. He is a murderer. Crimes against humanity.
LOL for Monday morning jokes. Smile

Thanks
southindian
southindian

Back to top Go down

Post by confuzzled dude Mon Oct 31, 2016 7:40 pm

southindian wrote:
Thanks! CD

I see the Army, Navy promotions done by many groups in USA and a right step by Indians.

I hope you care about your family members you left in India and are concerned about their safety. They are! And they will be supporting this video.

As for you. If you are US citizen then pray US does not go into a full-fledge war with any country. 

Because your sorry ass can be potentially hauled over by the US government for US's safety. You signed up for that when you became a US citizen. Smile
Even If I were called it wouldn't make me a paid soldier or a patriot, understood?  it's called doing your job, no need to hype it as sacrifice/being patriotic.

confuzzled dude

Back to top Go down

Post by southindian Tue Nov 01, 2016 8:35 am

confuzzled dude wrote:
southindian wrote:
Thanks! CD

Even If I were called it wouldn't make me a paid soldier or a patriot, understood?  it's called doing your job, no need to hype it as sacrifice/being patriotic.
No soldier ever says in any country that s/he is sacrificing his/her life as soldier.

When you are dead doing your job for the country, your friends, relatives will say 'CD sacrificed his life for the country'. Why steal that moment from CD's wife and children?
southindian
southindian

Back to top Go down

Post by confuzzled dude Tue Nov 01, 2016 9:00 pm

Also, it's in the conscientious soldier's interest that the Army becomes a more vibrant institution open to self-correction and scrutiny. Like any other institution, the Army can and does indeed make mistakes, which are more likely to be corrected if it's recognised that the Army can also err.

But when asking Army questions is conceived as not just against Army, but also against the nation, the opportunity to bring out and correct such imperfections of the Army is lost. For example, Pakistan's army, being shielded from scrutiny, has continued with many follies like supporting terrorists - known for its extensive involvement in civilian affairs and the economy.
http://www.dailyo.in/voices/indian-army-soldiers-nationalism-india-pakistan-war-adhm/story/1/13747.html

A good read for Modi bhakts..

confuzzled dude

Back to top Go down

Post by southindian Wed Nov 02, 2016 8:29 am

confuzzled dude wrote:
Also, it's in the conscientious soldier's interest that the Army becomes a more vibrant institution open to self-correction and scrutiny. Like any other institution, the Army can and does indeed make mistakes, which are more likely to be corrected if it's recognised that the Army can also err.

But when asking Army questions is conceived as not just against Army, but also against the nation, the opportunity to bring out and correct such imperfections of the Army is lost. For example, Pakistan's army, being shielded from scrutiny, has continued with many follies like supporting terrorists - known for its extensive involvement in civilian affairs and the economy.
http://www.dailyo.in/voices/indian-army-soldiers-nationalism-india-pakistan-war-adhm/story/1/13747.html

A good read for Modi bhakts..
Why?

"The author is alumni, IIT Roorkee and writes on politics, economy, policy."

Much as good as your opinion or mine on the internet.
southindian
southindian

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down