Coffeehouse for desis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Anti-HRC article in HuffPo? Holy!

5 posters

Go down

Anti-HRC article in HuffPo? Holy! Empty Anti-HRC article in HuffPo? Holy!

Post by SomeProfile Fri Nov 04, 2016 1:02 am

Why I can no longer support Hillary Clinton

Holy! Time for some of you early voters to check if your state allows you to change your mind?

SomeProfile

Back to top Go down

Anti-HRC article in HuffPo? Holy! Empty Re: Anti-HRC article in HuffPo? Holy!

Post by Guest Fri Nov 04, 2016 4:12 am

Hillary supporters here are thick skulled. They live in their own delusions and grandeur about their values. Though they believe they are educated and intelligent, they can't think and analyze objectively. They are carried away by the (divisive) propaganda that Hillary voters are high in their virtues while Trump voters are these despicable deplorables with all the inhuman qualities. That actually makes almost half of america. Look how Hillary supporters already started lamenting what America became and worry about the present and the future of America. Such high opinion about themselves and mistrust of the other! Sad!
I live in a red state. When I look around, i see mostly Trump voters. They are anything but deplorable. They are these sweet, nice, friendly people. 

Yes, neither of the candidates this time is good. One has to choose the lesser of the two evils. While level headed people can see who the bigger evil is and choosing/changing who they support, the staunch Hillary supporters are unable to do that. That's fine. But they just need to get out of their self-grandeur. The other half of America is just fine.

Back to top Go down

Post by MaxEntropy_Man Fri Nov 04, 2016 7:03 am

Kinnera wrote:Hillary supporters here are thick skulled. They live in their own delusions and grandeur about their values. Though they believe they are educated and intelligent, they can't think and analyze objectively. They are carried away by the (divisive) propaganda that Hillary voters are high in their virtues while Trump voters are these despicable deplorables with all the inhuman qualities. That actually makes almost half of america. Look how Hillary supporters already started lamenting what America became and worry about the present and the future of America. Such high opinion about themselves and mistrust of the other! Sad!
I live in a red state. When I look around, i see mostly Trump voters. They are anything but deplorable. They are these sweet, nice, friendly people. 

Yes, neither of the candidates this time is good. One has to choose the lesser of the two evils. While level headed people can see who the bigger evil is and choosing/changing who they support, the staunch Hillary supporters are unable to do that. That's fine. But they just need to get out of their self-grandeur. The other half of America is just fine.

Look again. Talk to some African American and Hispanic people and see what they think. Here are some polls from where you are looking around:

http://projects.fivethirtyeight.com/2016-election-forecast/georgia/

You can click on date to sort by date.
Surveymonkey has them virtually tied.
Ipsos has them within a 5% margin.
Marist college (a high quality poll) has them within 1%

Maybe you need to drive out from suburbia into Atlanta and the areas around GT.

This is a deep red state that is willing to vote in large numbers for Clinton.  The conundrum of this election is this (for Clinton) -- she is doing better than Obama in the deep blue states, but that is not of much help.  She is doing almost as well as or better than Obama in the deep red states some of which Drumpf has managed to flip into the swing state column. Her problem is the rust belt areas which Obama won handily.  The working class whites there are not turning out for her as they did for Obama.  So her grip on MI, WI, MN, PA etc are tenuous and OH and IA are probably out of her grasp.

By the way, it is "delusions of grandeur" not "delusions and grandeur".
MaxEntropy_Man
MaxEntropy_Man

Back to top Go down

Post by southindian Fri Nov 04, 2016 7:49 am

Kinnera wrote:Hillary supporters here are thick skulled. They live in their own delusions and grandeur about their values. Though they believe they are educated and intelligent, they can't think and analyze objectively. They are carried away by the (divisive) propaganda that Hillary voters are high in their virtues while Trump voters are these despicable deplorables with all the inhuman qualities. That actually makes almost half of america. Look how Hillary supporters already started lamenting what America became and worry about the present and the future of America. Such high opinion about themselves and mistrust of the other! Sad!

From the article

I rebuke with my heart, mind, and soul all the twisted narratives of sexism, misogyny, racism, and classism lay at our feet. Though some of them are legitimate, most were used to derail valid grievances from our communities and completely erase us.

That's Trump Smile LOL

Simple question - Do you know Trump?
Simple answer   - He's all on VIDEO and AUDIO!!! 

Why Shy? Go find who he is

Trump  is a Bully!!! For EVERYONE

And his wife wants to stop online bullying. Why doesn't she start doing this with her own husband?
southindian
southindian

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Nov 04, 2016 8:13 am

MaxEntropy_Man wrote:

Look again. Talk to some African American and Hispanic people and see what they think. Here are some polls from where you are looking around:

This is a deep red state that is willing to vote in large numbers for Clinton.  The conundrum of this election is this (for Clinton) -- she is doing better than Obama in the deep blue states, but that is not of much help.  She is doing almost as well as or better than Obama in the deep red states some of which Drumpf has managed to flip into the swing state column. Her problem is the rust belt areas which Obama won handily.  The working class whites there are not turning out for her as they did for Obama.  So her grip on MI, WI, MN, PA etc are tenuous and OH and IA are probably out of her grasp.

Georgia has been deadlocked for quite some time. I gave you the reasons for it previously. 1. change of demographics. Has more immigrants now who vote mostly for dems. 2. The usual conservative voters were refusing to support Trump because they were disgusted woth him. 

It could tilt towards the reps now because the ones who thought of abstaining from voting are motivated to vote for trump now after the integrity of Hillary is becoming questionable. 

When I said 'i see a lot of trump voters around' i meant more than what you see in the blue states. I see dem voters too. I have almost an equal number supporters of either parties at work. Dems or reps, all of them are fine. None of them is despicable. 

I hope a day will come when the politicians don't divide people into groups and play with their insecurities and emotions in order to get their votes.

if i typed 'delusions and grandeur', it's a typo. Stick to the subject and the substance, not the typos or sentence structures.

Back to top Go down

Post by MaxEntropy_Man Fri Nov 04, 2016 11:00 am

Kinnera wrote:
MaxEntropy_Man wrote:

Georgia has been deadlocked for quite some time. I gave you the reasons for it previously. 1. change of demographics. Has more immigrants now who vote mostly for dems. 2. The usual conservative voters were refusing to support Trump because they were disgusted woth him. 

It could tilt towards the reps now because the ones who thought of abstaining from voting are motivated to vote for trump now after the integrity of Hillary is becoming questionable. 

When I said 'i see a lot of trump voters around' i meant more than what you see in the blue states. I see dem voters too. I have almost an equal number supporters of either parties at work. Dems or reps, all of them are fine. None of them is despicable. 

I hope a day will come when the politicians don't divide people into groups and play with their insecurities and emotions in order to get their votes.

if i typed 'delusions and grandeur', it's a typo. Stick to the subject and the substance, not the typos or sentence structures.

If Hillary's integrity was questionable before the FBI's recent announcement, it should be questionable now as well. Nothing new has cropped up as a result of the investigation. If you were not inclined to vote for her before, there is no reason to change your mind and if you were going to vote for her, there is no reason to change your mind.

Hillary's problem is her unwarranted need for secrecy and privacy. That is her undoing. It probably stems from decades of being demonized and pursued by the right wing who viscerally hate her and her family. I don't think she is fundamentally corrupt; a little greedy monetarily perhaps, but not corrupt. Her shortcomings pale in comparison with her opponent's. We can only hope that there are more voters who think that than otherwise on Nov 8th.
MaxEntropy_Man
MaxEntropy_Man

Back to top Go down

Post by Idéfix Fri Nov 04, 2016 1:27 pm

Kinnera wrote:while Trump voters are these despicable deplorables with all the inhuman qualities.
Some, I assume, are good people.

Happy now?
Idéfix
Idéfix

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Nov 04, 2016 2:43 pm

Idéfix wrote:
Kinnera wrote:while Trump voters are these despicable deplorables with all the inhuman qualities.

Happy now?
whatever makes you happy. i am happy if you are happy.

Back to top Go down

Post by truthbetold Fri Nov 04, 2016 4:33 pm

Problem for America is not Hillary.  If she is corrupt as alleged, she can only do a little damage. America survived Bill Clinton's era with budget surplus, one of the best economic runs in modern era and very jealous republican opposition. 

Trump is a problem for Republican party and more importantly America. His politics and tax issues are least of his flaws. His innate inability to understand what it takes to run a nation like America. He never attempted to learn about any issues. He took on whatever wind is blowing at that moment. He has no deep convictions about immigration or muslims. These were popular among certain sections and he took them on. He is aided by what papers are now describing as white angst. In other words, a snake oil salesman is propelled to presidency (or  near to presidency). We have seen how younger Bush failed when faced with complex problems. Bush has some political opinions and was receiving advice from some smart republicans. Trump is a selfish guy with no political direction and will face highly complex problems. He could cause catastrophic troubles (no not nuclear types) or at a minimum serious errors that could cost USA trillions of dollars (ex: bad tax policies or trade policies). 

Trump is an irresponsible incompetent selfish windbag. He will hurt republican party as much as he will hurt America. He will harm world economy. But the world has seen much worse.

truthbetold

Back to top Go down

Post by MaxEntropy_Man Fri Nov 04, 2016 8:41 pm

Idéfix wrote:

Happy now?

Very nice people like the Georgia security force?
http://mobile.nytimes.com/2016/11/05/us/a-militia-gets-battle-ready-for-a-gun-grabbing-clinton-presidency.html
MaxEntropy_Man
MaxEntropy_Man

Back to top Go down

Post by Idéfix Fri Nov 04, 2016 9:48 pm

We need a bigger basket.
Idéfix
Idéfix

Back to top Go down

Post by truthbetold Sat Nov 05, 2016 8:06 am

Giving Hillary the white house is more like selecting a trained captain who may be a flawed selfish captain who may make life difficult for other astronauts. Handing Trump the white house is like giving a space ship controls to a non trained incompetent imbalanced man.

truthbetold

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down