Coffeehouse for desis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Piers Morgan: Trump can still win this. Many swing states way too close to call. Clintonites seem weirdly cocky and complacent.

Go down

Piers Morgan: Trump can still win this. Many swing states way too close to call. Clintonites seem weirdly cocky and complacent. Empty Piers Morgan: Trump can still win this. Many swing states way too close to call. Clintonites seem weirdly cocky and complacent.

Post by Guest Tue Nov 08, 2016 3:04 pm

https://twitter.com/piersmorgan/status/796056565954514944

Back to top Go down

Piers Morgan: Trump can still win this. Many swing states way too close to call. Clintonites seem weirdly cocky and complacent. Empty Re: Piers Morgan: Trump can still win this. Many swing states way too close to call. Clintonites seem weirdly cocky and complacent.

Post by MaxEntropy_Man Tue Nov 08, 2016 3:15 pm

No we are not cocky. I know people who have worked hard to turn out the vote in NH. I did some door knocking and telephoning myself over the weekend. They have put in the hard work and are still working hard in places like Philly.
MaxEntropy_Man
MaxEntropy_Man

Back to top Go down

Piers Morgan: Trump can still win this. Many swing states way too close to call. Clintonites seem weirdly cocky and complacent. Empty Re: Piers Morgan: Trump can still win this. Many swing states way too close to call. Clintonites seem weirdly cocky and complacent.

Post by Guest Tue Nov 08, 2016 6:30 pm

MaxEntropy_Man wrote:No we are not cocky. I know people who have worked hard to turn out the vote in NH. I did some door knocking and telephoning myself over the weekend. They have put in the hard work and are still working hard in places like Philly.

we can come together after the elections irrespective of who wins.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down