Coffeehouse for desis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

USA - Before and after 2016 election

3 posters

Go down

USA - Before and after 2016 election Empty USA - Before and after 2016 election

Post by truthbetold Sat Nov 12, 2016 11:22 am

Before 2016 election , we had

East Coast USA, Mid West USA, Southern USA, and West Coast USA

After 2016 election, we now have

North Atlantic USA (many times called North East USA),  West Coast(Pacific)  USA

and Rest of USA ( I heard other names but let us be polite).

Another new term is water front liberals to join bi coastal liberals. This came about as people noticed counties around big water bodies are providing strong counts for democratic. It is not surprising as most development happens near big water bodies and big towns and Industries come up around those water bodies. (EX: Detroit, Cleveland, Chicago, and Milwaukee).

truthbetold

Back to top Go down

USA - Before and after 2016 election Empty Re: USA - Before and after 2016 election

Post by MaxEntropy_Man Sat Nov 12, 2016 11:47 am

A college classmate sent me this:

USA - Before and after 2016 election Dumb

I don't agree with it, but this is probably what you meant. I think people who got walloped in elections don't have the standing to call anyone dumb. And if you're going to call someone dumb you should at least make sure the map is accurate.
MaxEntropy_Man
MaxEntropy_Man

Back to top Go down

USA - Before and after 2016 election Empty Re: USA - Before and after 2016 election

Post by MaxEntropy_Man Sat Nov 12, 2016 11:54 am

truthbetold wrote:Before 2016 election , we had

East Coast USA, Mid West USA, Southern USA, and West Coast USA

After 2016 election, we now have

North Atlantic USA (many times called North East USA),  West Coast(Pacific)  USA

and Rest of USA ( I heard other names but let us be polite).

Another new term is water front liberals to join bi coastal liberals. This came about as people noticed counties around big water bodies are providing strong counts for democratic. It is not surprising as most development happens near big water bodies and big towns and Industries come up around those water bodies. (EX: Detroit, Cleveland, Chicago, and Milwaukee).

Where does that leave CO and NM?
MaxEntropy_Man
MaxEntropy_Man

Back to top Go down

Post by southindian Sat Nov 12, 2016 12:31 pm

MaxEntropy_Man wrote:A college classmate sent me this:

USA - Before and after 2016 election Dumb

I don't agree with it, but this is probably what you meant. I think people who got walloped in elections don't have the standing to call anyone dumb. And if you're going to call someone dumb you should at least make sure the map is accurate.
I don't agree with this.

Clinton won the Popular vote. There are millions in FL, GA, SC, PA, OH, WI, MN who voted for Democrats. They can't be put in the red. They must be feeling more miserable painted as red in this map.
southindian
southindian

Back to top Go down

Post by truthbetold Sat Nov 12, 2016 7:59 pm

Max,  it is not meant to be a serious analysis. That is why CO and NM and MN and IL were ignored. The name I heard is a word used for long in USA.

truthbetold

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down