Coffeehouse for desis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

super smart people vs dumb f@#$in idiots

Go down

super smart people vs dumb f@#$in idiots Empty super smart people vs dumb f@#$in idiots

Post by garam-kuta Fri Nov 18, 2016 12:45 pm

on one side we have the super smart liberal intellectuals ( redundant? liberal means intellectual and vice versa no?, maybe not, exhibit A - southy. ) these people are so smart that on the election day, based on the early reports of turnout and their calculations of hispanic vote and early voting trends, they declared that florida is in the bag. and since there is no path to presidency without florida for trump (another gem ), they started popping champagne bottles and rubbing it in to their detractors. very intelligent folks, i tell you, some very smart and intelligent folks.

on the other side, we have the dumb fu@#$in idiots. how do we know that they are dumb. they have three strikes against them.
1) they are not supporters of hillary. that automatically makes them trump supporters. since we know that all trump supporters are dumb, they must be dumb. strike 1.
2) based on a couple of telugu posts ( more on this later####), these people seem to be telugu so since all telugus are reddys, they must be reddys. lets throw in some "velanati" or "konaseema" to make it apear that we know what we are talking about. (question to telegus here. is there such a thing as velanati reddy?). you know, telugu..... so ..dumb ...... so strike 2.
3) they are taking this news about muslim registry too lightly. even if it is only for visitors/new immigrants and even if it is only for people from certain countries because they directly cannot use religion( the father of a gold star veteran waved the constitution and educated the dumb folks that it is unconstituitional) and as citizens they have more rights, don't these dumb folks know that it always starts small and then it encompasses all brown skinned people and eventually all minorities? )didn't they read history about hitler and "first they came for" poem ? strike 3.

so three strikes and they are outed as the dumb f@#n idiots.

apart from being intelligent ,the liberals are also compassionate. so instead of mocking the dumb idiots, they have to show sympathy and educate those clueless folks about the dangers to the brown skinned people. so they get to that task by taking the high road and bringing religion/language/caste into the discussion. you see, even though the liberals are against all types of racism,prejudice and stereotyping, they can use language/caste while taking the high road if it is for the own good of the people being educated. it is complicated. to understand this, you have to understand why calling one candidate an orange monkey, or moneky's ass etc. is ok in private informal discussions but it is racism if a similar term is used against a democrat in a private post.

#### last year, when i was throwing some tamizh phrases around, the professore was convinced that i am either rishi or gc( i am lazy to dig for that post, if someone can dig it out and post, it will be an amusing read now). just like how he knows now that i am konaseem dravid or velanti reddy.

garam-kuta

Back to top Go down