Coffeehouse for desis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Besides CH, name one productive thing you'll do today..

+5
Marathadi-Saamiyaar
CroMagnon
Nila
charvaka
Kris
9 posters

Go down

Besides CH, name one productive thing you'll do today.. Empty Besides CH, name one productive thing you'll do today..

Post by Kris Sat May 07, 2011 12:55 pm

Moi:

1)Go pick up groceries
2) Possibly help my son with chem homework
3) Drink later in the night

( I have to confess all these will be done with a certain amount of guilt, as it takes away from CH time.. )

Kris

Back to top Go down

Besides CH, name one productive thing you'll do today.. Empty Re: Besides CH, name one productive thing you'll do today..

Post by Guest Sat May 07, 2011 12:58 pm

haha.. I have to rearrange my pantry, and the guest room and its closet today... dad is gonna take the kids to the carnival (but it may rain, and I srsly hope they don't force me to come too)..

But the next most productive thing to do.. take a looooooooong nap in the newly changed sheets of the just cleaned room of the just cleaned house... on Saturday afternoons, life is good.

Back to top Go down

Besides CH, name one productive thing you'll do today.. Empty Re: Besides CH, name one productive thing you'll do today..

Post by Guest Sat May 07, 2011 1:37 pm

lol @ certain amount of guilt... Laughing

DH has cricket practice and i am not cleaning this wknd. finished with india call and now i am gona do some research and plan my May long wknd.

sis had a gr8 time at the tulip festival and was insisting i go see one too. wonder if we'll have time to go to pier39 today...we'll see.

if not that then maybe a movie or something.

Back to top Go down

Post by charvaka Sat May 07, 2011 1:39 pm

Kris wrote:Moi:

1)Go pick up groceries

( I have to confess all these will be done with a certain amount of guilt, as it takes away from CH time.. )
Groceries, go to the park, meet friends for dinner.
charvaka
charvaka

Back to top Go down

Post by Nila Sat May 07, 2011 1:51 pm

I am so freaking tired today, just want to stay indoors, but my dd has lost one of her ear rings and I don't remember where I kept her stuff, so gotta buy new ones for her...few tiny 14k stuff...shopping with her for her stuff is really really fun! She also has some annual day celebrations at her language shcool and we 've to go for her practice lessons....Yikes!

I might have to get that 5 hour energy stuff.

DS is out partying...his weekend schdules start early and end early....it's become so out of control...he doesn't tell me these days and leaves a sticky note that reads..."chek my calendar for my schdules and please don't call me ...txt is okay..."

One of these days....I am so gonna copy him and he is so gonna regret it....will wait for my turn and that's gonna be a sweet revenge *grin*

Nila

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 07, 2011 2:21 pm

wow u live in sunnyvale Very Happy

do i know u :-? i wonder... Question is ur name lakshmi ? oh wait... no, she has one son and a pic of him dressed as a little girl..she told me she had twins and the daughter lives with grandparents in india haha
i totally blvd her until they all started laughing Embarassed

soo sunnyvale eh...

Back to top Go down

Post by CroMagnon Sat May 07, 2011 2:52 pm

Kris wrote:
1)Go pick up groceries

Aren't we talking about productive things?!

Since last night, I have been working on 2 critical projects simultaneously. In the evening, I'm planning to spend time with friends and have a few drinks.

Have to work all night tonight before catching an early flight to OC.
CroMagnon
CroMagnon

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 07, 2011 3:06 pm

productive things besides CH ...tht tells clearly just how productive we r talkin here Smile)

happy landing cheers

Back to top Go down

Post by Marathadi-Saamiyaar Sat May 07, 2011 5:01 pm

1)Go pick up groceries

I went to work for 5 hrs.

Marathadi-Saamiyaar

Back to top Go down

Post by Kris Sat May 07, 2011 5:54 pm

[/quote]

I went to work for 5 hrs.[/quote]

Ok, I said productive, remember?

Smile

Kris

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 07, 2011 7:18 pm

Sasthi wrote:
DS is out partying...his weekend schdules start early and end early....it's become so out of control...he doesn't tell me these days and leaves a sticky note that reads..."chek my calendar for my schdules and please don't call me ...txt is okay..."

One of these days....I am so gonna copy him and he is so gonna regret it....will wait for my turn and that's gonna be a sweet revenge *grin*

who? thought your son is in elementary school...

Back to top Go down

Post by Mosquito Sat May 07, 2011 7:52 pm

I am planning to write a practice aid for Indian Classical Music. Lets see how that goes.
Mosquito
Mosquito

Back to top Go down

Post by harharmahadev Sat May 07, 2011 8:10 pm

1)Go pick up groceries

I removed lint from navel
I shut the blinds before browsing net this morning
I answered couple of marketing calls.

harharmahadev

http://www.desichatter.com

Back to top Go down

Post by harharmahadev Mon May 09, 2011 12:24 pm

This morning, I massaged my own coccyx area since my back was hurting when I woke up.

harharmahadev

http://www.desichatter.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Propagandhi711 Mon May 09, 2011 12:31 pm

just yesterday an asian lady massaged my coccyx thing. it was goodddd

Propagandhi711

Back to top Go down

Post by Another Brick Tue May 10, 2011 6:57 am

i dutifully released 200 rupees into the ailing alcohol industry by buying a bottle of fosters and tuborg. i also authorized a 70-rupees bailout to small industries who pack peanuts and garlic sev. both these industries keep asking me my money once a week and i can't refuse them given my generous nature.

on sunday, i released 50 rupees into the thriving drugs industry by buying a cough syrup to cure my sore throat.

Another Brick

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down