Coffeehouse for desis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

36 chambers of Shaolin

Go down

36 chambers of Shaolin Empty 36 chambers of Shaolin

Post by Guest Mon Jan 02, 2012 4:34 pm

i had seen this movie long long ago, and watched it again yesterday on blu ray. enjoyed not just the fight scenes but also the philosophical message it tries to convey.

any other recommendations for good kung fu/martial arts movies?

Back to top Go down

36 chambers of Shaolin Empty Re: 36 chambers of Shaolin

Post by Guest Mon Jan 02, 2012 5:30 pm

this is another great martial arts film:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Snake_in_the_Monkey's_Shadow

Back to top Go down

Post by Impedimenta Mon Jan 02, 2012 6:16 pm

kung fu panda Very Happy

jokes apart, i love the original first karate kid and bruce lee's enter the dragon.

Impedimenta

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jan 02, 2012 6:24 pm

I just remember 2-3 scenes from it, if it's the right movie. mostly the rigorous training. one was something about drinking soup from a bowl. And another was tying knives to forearms, and then making them carry buckets. if they didn't keep the hands straight, the knieves would hurt their sides.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jan 03, 2012 12:24 am

Tracy Whitney wrote:I just remember 2-3 scenes from it, if it's the right movie. mostly the rigorous training. one was something about drinking soup from a bowl. And another was tying knives to forearms, and then making them carry buckets. if they didn't keep the hands straight, the knieves would hurt their sides.

its the same movie but they do not tie knives to forearms while carrying the buckets.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jan 03, 2012 12:27 am

Impedimenta wrote:kung fu panda Very Happy

jokes apart, i love the original first karate kid and bruce lee's enter the dragon.

all bruce lee movies are great and worth watching. enter the dragon is the best bruce lee movie, but the best fight sequence in a bruce lee movie is in 'Return of the dragon' (also known as 'Way of the dragon') where he fights with chuck norris.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down