Coffeehouse for desis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

this is just sooooo wrong (cricket)

3 posters

Go down

this is just sooooo wrong (cricket) Empty this is just sooooo wrong (cricket)

Post by Another Brick Tue Jan 03, 2012 10:01 am

http://www.heraldsun.com.au/sport/cricket/tendulkar-jr-bowls-them-over/story-fn6reduj-1226235953849

what is arjun tendulkar doing there in AUS? why is BCCI or the tour manager allowing him to practice his game with the team india? and what exactly is SRT thinking? does he think that he can fast track his son's career this way? if he thinks that, he is being stupid. what is him practicing with the team india going to achieve? the same thing happened in ENG. i mean, WTF?

/incoherent rant

Another Brick

Back to top Go down

this is just sooooo wrong (cricket) Empty Re: this is just sooooo wrong (cricket)

Post by Guest Tue Jan 03, 2012 11:20 am

oh wow, he is only 11 and already almost as tall as his dad.

Back to top Go down

this is just sooooo wrong (cricket) Empty Re: this is just sooooo wrong (cricket)

Post by MaxEntropy_Man Tue Jan 03, 2012 11:59 am

Tracy Whitney wrote:oh wow, he is only 11 and already almost as tall as his dad.

that's what you found to be of note in AB's post? it's like a very religious family we know whose breadwinner was charged with embezzlement. the man's mother said to his wife, "you know he could be excommunicated from the church for this!".
MaxEntropy_Man
MaxEntropy_Man

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jan 03, 2012 12:36 pm

MaxEntropy_Man wrote:
Tracy Whitney wrote:oh wow, he is only 11 and already almost as tall as his dad.

that's what you found to be of note in AB's post? it's like a very religious family we know whose breadwinner was charged with embezzlement. the man's mother said to his wife, "you know he could be excommunicated from the church for this!".

LOL. I wasn't sure about the full intent of AB's post. Have no real thoughts or comments on his rant itself, so just posted the first thing that came to my mind on seeing the picture. The article was comparing many of the qualities of the father and son. Their talent, progress, and rightie-leftie difference, so I added one more.

Side note: I do say the stuff along the lines of that family you quoted. But my line usually is, 'you know he/she is not a citizen and could be deported if found guilty?'

Back to top Go down

Post by Marathadi-Saamiyaar Tue Jan 03, 2012 1:23 pm

Another Brick wrote:http://www.heraldsun.com.au/sport/cricket/tendulkar-jr-bowls-them-over/story-fn6reduj-1226235953849

what is arjun tendulkar doing there in AUS? why is BCCI or the tour manager allowing him to practice his game with the team india? and what exactly is SRT thinking? does he think that he can fast track his son's career this way? if he thinks that, he is being stupid. what is him practicing with the team india going to achieve? the same thing happened in ENG. i mean, WTF?

/incoherent rant

But, this is about INDIAN CRICKET. It is the responsibility of the father to expose and induct his children in the same business. I am glad that Varnashrama Dharma is alive and well in India.

Marathadi-Saamiyaar

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down