Coffeehouse for desis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

this woman has the goofiest expressions

3 posters

Go down

this woman has the goofiest expressions Empty this woman has the goofiest expressions

Post by Propagandhi711 Sat Jan 21, 2017 5:57 pm

this woman has the goofiest expressions F2fcda35ff411c3ee9e9edbca983b718

Propagandhi711

Back to top Go down

this woman has the goofiest expressions Empty Re: this woman has the goofiest expressions

Post by Maria S Mon Jan 23, 2017 11:04 am

Hillary is lovely and awesome:)

It is still tough for me to see her, and even the women's marches, they remind me of what could have been. 

How does one trust anything, when the new administration blatantly makes up stuff and calls it "alternative facts"..surreal. 

Back to the Clintons..Chelsea is great too. Takes a thoughtful and kind person to try to protect Barron.
Of all the Trumps, I like Barron. Although he seems easily distracted (wonder where he gets that from!) something nice about about the young man..seems unaffected and real. 

http://people.com/politics/chelsea-clinton-says-barron-trump-defends-chance-to-be-kid/?xid=socialflow_facebook_peoplemag
Maria S
Maria S

Back to top Go down

this woman has the goofiest expressions Empty Re: this woman has the goofiest expressions

Post by silvermani Mon Jan 23, 2017 11:10 am

Too much botox could be the reason.
silvermani
silvermani

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down