Coffeehouse for desis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Trump Asks 'What Do You Think? Our Country's So Innocent?'

3 posters

Go down

Trump Asks 'What Do You Think? Our Country's So Innocent?' Empty Trump Asks 'What Do You Think? Our Country's So Innocent?'

Post by FluteHolder Sun Feb 05, 2017 10:38 am

http://abcnews.go.com/Politics/trump-respects-putin-fox-news-super-bowl-interview/story?id=45273810

But when O’Reilly hinted at Putin's reputation as a "killer," and Trump said there are "a lot of killers."
"What do you think? Our country's so innocent?" Trump said.

FluteHolder

Back to top Go down

Trump Asks 'What Do You Think? Our Country's So Innocent?' Empty Re: Trump Asks 'What Do You Think? Our Country's So Innocent?'

Post by TruthSeeker Sun Feb 05, 2017 11:44 pm

Before CA residents, and biased media reporting from big cities make fun of Trump, I want to ask a basic Q -

"Who is an American? - Try to imagine an image of an average American who represents our 340+ M population."

I want to ask the same Q to Indians -

"Who is an Indian? - Try to imagine an image of an average Indian who represents our 1B + population."

We are not what our "LIMITED" exposure is.

I hate narrow minded liberals, or city folks who have no idea about their country,
TS.

TruthSeeker

Back to top Go down

Trump Asks 'What Do You Think? Our Country's So Innocent?' Empty Re: Trump Asks 'What Do You Think? Our Country's So Innocent?'

Post by confuzzled dude Mon Feb 06, 2017 5:29 am

TruthSeeker wrote:Before CA residents, and biased media reporting from big cities make fun of Trump, I want to ask a basic Q -

"Who is an American? - Try to imagine an image of an average American who represents our 340+ M population."

I want to ask the same Q to Indians -

"Who is an Indian? - Try to imagine an image of an average Indian who represents our 1B + population."

We are not what our "LIMITED" exposure is.

I hate narrow minded liberals, or city folks who have no idea about their country,
TS.
Narrow minded are those who want to kick people of this country based on the color their skin

confuzzled dude

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down