Coffeehouse for desis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Israel is an extremely communal and racist country......

5 posters

Go down

Israel is an extremely communal and racist country...... Empty Israel is an extremely communal and racist country......

Post by Vakavaka Pakapaka Wed Mar 08, 2017 8:14 pm

......It just banned monomaniacs from using the loudspeakers for call to prayer......

......Super Sikularists should go to Israel and protest.....

http://www.news18.com/news/world/israel-moves-to-mute-mosques-call-to-prayer-over-loudspeakers-1357811.html

Vakavaka Pakapaka

Back to top Go down

Israel is an extremely communal and racist country...... Empty Re: Israel is an extremely communal and racist country......

Post by Idéfix Thu Mar 09, 2017 12:12 am

Guruvu-gaaru, it is.
Idéfix
Idéfix

Back to top Go down

Israel is an extremely communal and racist country...... Empty Re: Israel is an extremely communal and racist country......

Post by Vakavaka Pakapaka Thu Mar 09, 2017 8:38 am

Idéfix wrote:Guruvu-gaaru, it is.
Yes. Looks like, Natan Yahoo has a friend in Trump.

Coming to loudspeakers & the call to prayer, when my nephew's upanayanam was performed, at 4:30 in the morning, they were playing sannaayi when a cop showed up and asked them not to disturb the neighbourhood (Vijayanagar colony - close to Mehdipatnam & Mallepally). Fair enough. However, when people of Vijayanagar colony complained about the loudspeakers and the iSlamic sama-veda, they were told to be religiously sensitive and no action was taken.

Vakavaka Pakapaka

Back to top Go down

Post by MaxEntropy_Man Thu Mar 09, 2017 8:44 am

I am for putting reasonable restrictions on loud calls for prayer and loud music on loudspeakers during the early morning hours. I remember being awakened every morning at 4.30 AM by the Muezzin's calls to prayer followed by L.R.Eashwari's irritating Mariaththa songs on a loud and tinny loudspeaker. Both should be muzzled until a more reasonable hour, like say 6 or 7 AM.
MaxEntropy_Man
MaxEntropy_Man

Back to top Go down

Post by Propagandhi711 Thu Mar 09, 2017 12:44 pm

MaxEntropy_Man wrote:I am for putting reasonable restrictions on loud calls for prayer and loud music on loudspeakers during the early morning hours. I remember being awakened every morning at 4.30 AM by the Muezzin's calls to prayer followed by L.R.Eashwari's irritating Mariaththa songs on a loud and tinny loudspeaker. Both should be muzzled until a more reasonable hour, like say 6 or 7 AM.

haha...not so much the proponent of freedom for everyone when it's inconvenient for you huh?

Propagandhi711

Back to top Go down

Post by MaxEntropy_Man Thu Mar 09, 2017 1:49 pm

Propagandhi711 wrote:
MaxEntropy_Man wrote:I am for putting reasonable restrictions on loud calls for prayer and loud music on loudspeakers during the early morning hours. I remember being awakened every morning at 4.30 AM by the Muezzin's calls to prayer followed by L.R.Eashwari's irritating Mariaththa songs on a loud and tinny loudspeaker. Both should be muzzled until a more reasonable hour, like say 6 or 7 AM.

haha...not so much the proponent of freedom for everyone when it's inconvenient for you huh?

Eh? It's called disturbing the peace. Every free society has such laws.
MaxEntropy_Man
MaxEntropy_Man

Back to top Go down

Post by rawemotions Thu Mar 09, 2017 11:17 pm

MaxEntropy_Man wrote:
Propagandhi711 wrote:

Both of them might trouble folks who sleep. 
However, songs in praise of Hindu gods are NOT equivalent to Muslim call to Prayers.
The translation of the Adhan is given below.

Can you please explain how the words in RED below are consistent with secularism where all religions are supposed to be treated equal ? 

4xٱللهُ أَكْبَرAllāhu akbarAllah1 is the greatest.
2xأَشْهََدُ أَنْ لاَ إِلَـٰهَ إِلَّا ٱللهُAsh-hadu an-lā ilāha illā allāhI acknowledge that there is no god but Allah1.
2xأَشْهََدُ أَنَّ مُحَمَّدًا رُسُولُ ٱللهAsh-hadu anna Muhammadan-Rasul ullāhI acknowledge that Muhammad is the Messenger of Allah (After prophethood).
2xحَيَّ عَلَىٰ ٱلصَّلاةHayya'alas-ṣalāhHasten to prayer (Salah).
2xحَيَّ عَلَىٰ ٱلْفَلاَحHayya ʿalal-falāḥHasten to success.
2x 2
*(Only for Fajr prayer)
ٍٱلصَّلاَةُ خَيْرٌ مِنَ ٱلنَّومAs-salatu Khayrun Minan-nawmPrayer is better than sleep (Recited only for Fajr prayer's Adhan)3
2xالله أكبرAllāhu akbarGod1 is greatest.
1xلا إله إلا اللهLā ilāha illā-AllāhThere is no god but Allah1.

rawemotions

Back to top Go down

Post by MaxEntropy_Man Thu Mar 09, 2017 11:21 pm

rawemotions wrote:
MaxEntropy_Man wrote:
Propagandhi711 wrote:

However, songs in praise of Hindu gods are NOT equivalent to Muslim call to Prayers.

Can you please explain how the words in RED below are consistent with secularism where all religions are supposed to be treated equal ? 

2xأَشْهََدُ أَنْ لاَ إِلَـٰهَ إِلَّا ٱللهُAsh-hadu an-lā ilāha illā allāhI acknowledge that there is no god but Allah1.
2xأَشْهََدُ أَنَّ مُحَمَّدًا رُسُولُ ٱللهAsh-hadu anna Muhammadan-Rasul ullāhI acknowledge that Muhammad is the Messenger of Allah (After prophethood).
2x 2
*(Only for Fajr prayer)
ٍٱلصَّلاَةُ خَيْرٌ مِنَ ٱلنَّومAs-salatu Khayrun Minan-nawmPrayer is better than sleep (Recited only for Fajr prayer's Adhan)3

That's why I prefer the American idea (not in the current broken form, but when it is working like it's supposed to) of secularism -- equal indifference towards all religions.
MaxEntropy_Man
MaxEntropy_Man

Back to top Go down

Post by Vakavaka Pakapaka Thu Mar 09, 2017 11:46 pm

rawemotions wrote:
MaxEntropy_Man wrote:
Propagandhi711 wrote:

2x 2
*(Only for Fajr prayer)
Actually, Allah is just a generic name in Arabic for "God". It is not that their God is better than others. They are indoctrinated to think that their version of this "God" is the accurate one. Going a step further, Semitic faiths think that other versions are not correct and some may even be worshipping the devil (and may end up in hell)...... It is unfortunate that all the added BS is clouding the original dogma - that there is just one God in the universe.

Vakavaka Pakapaka

Back to top Go down

Post by rawemotions Fri Mar 10, 2017 12:36 am

Vakavaka Pakapaka wrote:
rawemotions wrote:
MaxEntropy_Man wrote:
Propagandhi711 wrote:

2x 2
*(Only for Fajr prayer)
Actually, Allah is just a generic name in Arabic for "God". It is not that their God is better than others. They are indoctrinated to think that their version of this "God" is the accurate one. Going a step further, Semitic faiths think that other versions are not correct and some may even be worshipping the devil (and may end up in hell)...... It is unfortunate that all the added BS is clouding the original dogma - that there is just one God in the universe.
I would urge you to share your enlightened perception to a group of Muslims in a Muslim Dominated area in India like Mallapuram, Kashmir, UP.West Bengal, and see the result. These enlightened interpretation does not cut ice there.

For the common Muslim,  the entire prayer is designed to imbibe the concept of Islamic Supremacism.

rawemotions

Back to top Go down

Post by rawemotions Fri Mar 10, 2017 12:42 am

MaxEntropy_Man wrote:
rawemotions wrote:
MaxEntropy_Man wrote:
Propagandhi711 wrote:

2x 2
*(Only for Fajr prayer)

That's why I prefer the American idea (not in the current broken form, but when it is working like it's supposed to) of secularism -- equal indifference towards all religions.
You are evading the question. You sought to equate these two. 
I think those doing so and crying hoarse about secularism , ignoring the fundamental Islamic Supremacist Rhetoric emanating from the Political Islamist establishment, are not doing any service to humankind.

rawemotions

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down