Coffeehouse for desis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

"I am Jayalalitha's son"

Go down

"I am Jayalalitha's son" Empty "I am Jayalalitha's son"

Post by Guest Fri Mar 17, 2017 4:04 am

For years now, there have been multiple claims of the late Tamil Nadu Chief Minister Jayalalithaa, having had a daughter that she did not want to expose to the world. Even as that rumour finally came to an end a few months ago, now another 'heir' has claimed that he is Jayalalithaa's 'real son'.

Krishnamurthy, who is a resident of Erode, filed a writ petition before the Madras High Court, claiming that he was the only son of the late Chief Minister. Krishnamurthy who claims to live with his adopted parents, says he was born to late actor Shoban Babu and J Jayalithaa.

His petition states that 'his mother' had planned to introduce him to the public as her son between 14-18 September. Sasikala, allegedly was against this move and quarrelled with Jayalalithaa against it. The late CM, he says, was then admitted to the hospital on September 22. In his petition, Krishnamurthy goes on to allege that he not allowed to participate in the funeral.

"On the instigation of TTV Dinakaran, some unidentified persons kidnapped me and kept me in their custody at the Sirthavur bungalow and tortured me. Therafter I escaped from there with the help of the watchmen of that bungalow," reads the petition. After this, he reportedly contacted Traffic Ramaswamy for help.

Krishnamurthy had also filed a petition with the Chief Secretary, Home Secretary and the DGP, however, no steps were taken to ensure his security. Requesting the court to issue a Writ of Mandamus (a court order to officials to discharge their duties), he prayed that the court would also direct the DGP to provide him with security.

http://www.thenewsminute.com/article/i-am-jayalalithaas-son-says-petitioner-madras-high-court-says-prove-it-first-58770

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum