Coffeehouse for desis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

what's the deal with blitzer?

2 posters

Go down

what's the deal with blitzer? Empty what's the deal with blitzer?

Post by MaxEntropy_Man Tue Jan 10, 2012 4:23 pm

http://situationroom.blogs.cnn.com/2012/01/10/blitzers-blog-a-salute-to-politicians/?on.cnn=1&hpt=hp_t1

i've seen similar sounding articles over the last few days. he's suddenly turned into a journalistic maria.
MaxEntropy_Man
MaxEntropy_Man

Back to top Go down

what's the deal with blitzer? Empty Re: what's the deal with blitzer?

Post by Maria S Tue Jan 10, 2012 6:26 pm

Hey..that's so Maxesque!

Journalists are people with feelings, and politicians are people with feelings too Smile!

அன்பாக, அதிகமாக புகழும் யாரை பார்த்தாலும் மரியாவின் நினைவு தானா தோழரே?

I am not a professional, paid journalist like Blitzer. And what's up with the CNN News team and Pundits? They seem "dynamic" these days..goofing around and indulging in giddy banter! And hope you don't assume that I can only heap praise, and can't be very tough or fire people - when I have to..when it is appropriate and necessary in situations!

Imo, Public Service is noble and honorable- people do have to take blows-and their entire families have to sacrifice if they run for office. And if they are ethical, honest and serve well and help the people who elect them..do deserve praise and recognition.
Maria S
Maria S

Back to top Go down