Coffeehouse for desis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I am surprised that Aurangajeb's sishya is not advocating.......

2 posters

Go down

I am surprised that Aurangajeb's sishya is not advocating....... Empty I am surprised that Aurangajeb's sishya is not advocating.......

Post by Vakavaka Pakapaka Tue Apr 11, 2017 7:10 pm

....C-M (Chinese-Muslim) synthesis. If he makes the type of noise for C-M synthesis that he is making for H-M systhesis, the Chinese will send him to 72......

Vakavaka Pakapaka

Back to top Go down

I am surprised that Aurangajeb's sishya is not advocating....... Empty Re: I am surprised that Aurangajeb's sishya is not advocating.......

Post by SomeProfile Tue Apr 11, 2017 11:51 pm

If you observed carefully his H-M (hasth-maithun) synthesis posts have increased a lot more in the past couple of years. These days especially (after getting screwed in UP elections), almost ALL his posts are about that. Why? Because, he is a passive-aggressive hijda!

He is afraid that M's are gonna get royally f-ed with the rapid ascendancy of the BJP across the country. He thinks that by trashing this forum with H-M posts, he can change the narrative into convincing Hindus that Mughals were friendly towards them, and that Muslims and Hindus got along well historically. He hopes that by doing this, the powerful Hindus will spare the weakened Muslims and the sickular libtards like him.

What he does not realize is that he is going to get it royally! Much more so than Muslims. At least Muslims might continue to exist for the foreseeable future. But his hijda tribe of sickular libtards are going to be extinct by the time of 2024 elections!

SomeProfile

Back to top Go down