Coffeehouse for desis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ordering online

Go down

ordering online Empty ordering online

Post by Guest Thu Apr 20, 2017 11:40 am

i order almost exclusively online from panera these days. Rapid pick up. Nothing like it. Place the order online. Drive over 5 minutes away. walk in all the way to the big shelves. spot from distance the bag with your name. grab it. and rush out, while peeking in casually to check it's all in place. not even any eye contact with anyone.

so while it's been a while since i learned you can now do almost the same at chipotle, i did it today, eventually. Ordered it to be picked around 11:30 am. Was there at 11:32 am. Except that they have a window for pickups. So ok. stood second in line. They were still throwing in extras for the woman infront of me, and she ordered a bit more stuff. So ended up standing in that line for 5 minutes. All this while the regular order line was EMPTY. So that's my kinda luck. Will do this again only when i am actually eating lunch at lunch time. Guess then i won't mind being the 10th in the pick up line vs like 25th in the regular line.

another advantage was, this person made the order well. except they threw in a sauce on the side that i don't usually take. Without thinking i mixed it in too, and then was stuck with an oddly sweet lunch, ugh. Still recovering.

Back to top Go down