Coffeehouse for desis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Comey fired

4 posters

Go down

Comey fired Empty Comey fired

Post by Guest Tue May 09, 2017 5:07 pm

For misstating huma abedin emails. While that's good, what happens to Russia probe.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4486876/Comey-wrong-say-Huma-forwarded-classified-emails.html

Back to top Go down

Comey fired Empty Re: Comey fired

Post by confuzzled dude Tue May 09, 2017 7:06 pm

The noose is slowly but surely tightening on him. This was the circus I was expecting and the buffoon is keeping up to it.

confuzzled dude

Back to top Go down

Post by Idéfix Tue May 09, 2017 7:50 pm

Sally Yates, Preet Bharara, James Comey: all fired by Trump, all involved in investigations of Trump associates.

As for Comey himself, I don't mourn him. He meddled in the election in a partisan manner. The misleading statement about Abedin forwarding classified emails to Weiner is a much smaller offense than sending a deliberately vague letter to Chaffetz without marking it classified.
Idéfix
Idéfix

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 09, 2017 8:48 pm

https://twitter.com/PreetBharara/status/862120275101368320

EVERYONE who cares about independence & rule of law in America should be "troubled by the timing and reasoning" of Comey firing. Period.

Back to top Go down

Post by silvermani Tue May 09, 2017 8:50 pm

confuzzled dude wrote:The noose is slowly but surely tightening on him. This was the circus I was expecting and the buffoon is keeping up to it.
If Trump gets impeached Hillary will win in a landslide.
silvermani
silvermani

Back to top Go down

Post by confuzzled dude Wed May 10, 2017 6:28 am

silvermani wrote:
confuzzled dude wrote:The noose is slowly but surely tightening on him. This was the circus I was expecting and the buffoon is keeping up to it.
If Trump gets impeached Hillary will win in a landslide.
Orthodox Muslims err.. Republican-Trumpies want public flogging of Hillary since the savior of Hillary has been ousted.

confuzzled dude

Back to top Go down

Post by southindian Wed May 10, 2017 7:54 am

Comey was an idiot. 

For Pussy-Grabber Trump, Comey's job was done after he talked about the non-event against Hillary just before the election. He's was becoming loud-mouth and of no use to Trump/Russia.

I think he's was coaxed to send the information against Hillary that cost her the election.

Much like the gangs Trump knows from the past, Comey was fast becoming the liability for some time. He may have come to know too much about Trump/Russia. 

Fired! Gang style.
southindian
southindian

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down