Coffeehouse for desis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

"My own sources in Home Ministry": Digvijaya defends controversial claim

Go down

"My own sources in Home Ministry": Digvijaya defends controversial claim Empty "My own sources in Home Ministry": Digvijaya defends controversial claim

Post by Guest Wed May 10, 2017 7:44 am

Mr Singh also defended his recent allegation that the police in Telangana has launched a fake ISIS website to trap young Muslim men who express their interest in jihad and are then arrested. A police case has been filed in Hyderabad against him for his remarks, but he defended his premise, claiming, “I have my own sources in the Home Ministry and police.”

His stand has upset the Telangana government at a time when the Congress could use the ruling party’s support for the Presidential contest.

http://www.ndtv.com/india-news/my-own-sources-in-home-ministry-digvijaya-singh-defends-isis-claim-1691832

Back to top Go down

"My own sources in Home Ministry": Digvijaya defends controversial claim Empty Re: "My own sources in Home Ministry": Digvijaya defends controversial claim

Post by southindian Wed May 10, 2017 7:47 am

Rashmun wrote:Mr Singh also defended his recent allegation that the police in Telangana has launched a fake ISIS website to trap young Muslim men who express their interest in jihad and are then arrested. A police case has been filed in Hyderabad against him for his remarks, but he defended his premise, claiming, “I have my own sources in the Home Ministry and police.”

His stand has upset the Telangana government at a time when the Congress could use the ruling party’s support for the Presidential contest.

http://www.ndtv.com/india-news/my-own-sources-in-home-ministry-digvijaya-singh-defends-isis-claim-1691832
Oh!

Eminent idiot Digvijay Singh. He never disappoints
southindian
southindian

Back to top Go down