Coffeehouse for desis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

this is really sick

4 posters

Go down

this is really sick Empty this is really sick

Post by MaxEntropy_Man Sat Jan 14, 2012 1:30 pm

http://www.guardian.co.uk/world/2012/jan/07/andaman-islands-tribe-tourism-threat

we visited the andamans a couple of years ago. while it's beautiful and largely unspoilt, mainland indians have just begun invading the place. some beaches are already being ravaged by sure signs of the indians-were-here syndrome -- empty plastic bags of potato chips, empty plastic bottles, and broken beer bottles littering the beautiful shoreline. and stories of the kind i've linked above are becoming all too frequent.
MaxEntropy_Man
MaxEntropy_Man

Back to top Go down

this is really sick Empty Re: this is really sick

Post by Guest Sat Jan 14, 2012 1:34 pm

MaxEntropy_Man wrote:http://www.guardian.co.uk/world/2012/jan/07/andaman-islands-tribe-tourism-threat

we visited the andamans a couple of years ago. while it's beautiful and largely unspoilt, mainland indians have just begun invading the place. some beaches are already being ravaged by sure signs of the indians-were-here syndrome -- empty plastic bags of potato chips, empty plastic bottles, and broken beer bottles littering the beautiful shoreline. and stories of the kind i've linked above are becoming all too frequent.

this is even more sick:

http://www.guardian.co.uk/world/2012/jan/14/andaman-jarawa-india-human-safari

Back to top Go down

Post by Marathadi-Saamiyaar Sat Jan 14, 2012 1:57 pm

For a start, the cops top down must be arrested, charged, and prosecuted to teach the police a lesson.

nothing ....NOTHING....is exempt when it comes to making a buck. They are beating the white man in this game by ignoring all sense of rule and law.

Indians are fast becoming a tribe that will sell their mother for money.

What a shame....

Marathadi-Saamiyaar

Back to top Go down

Post by Propagandhi711 Sat Jan 14, 2012 3:58 pm

the police officer was heard saying nacho nacho for dance dance. must be one of those mughal lovin', pretty southindian women stealing, dusty gangetic plains inhabiting fascists with a fascination for bollywood song and dance.

Propagandhi711

Back to top Go down

Post by MaxEntropy_Man Sat Jan 14, 2012 6:22 pm

rashmun: why did you remove your reply to propagandhi?
MaxEntropy_Man
MaxEntropy_Man

Back to top Go down

Post by chameli Sat Jan 14, 2012 6:33 pm

if they were paid well they may not be tempted..

its the same in any poor country .....Africa India

easy for us armchair gazers to make pronouncements
chameli
chameli

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jan 14, 2012 7:35 pm

MaxEntropy_Man wrote:rashmun: why did you remove your reply to propagandhi?

--> M.Iyengar is coming over tomorrow morning and i did not to waste time in a back and forth with anyone on this issue.

Back to top Go down

Post by Marathadi-Saamiyaar Sat Jan 14, 2012 8:10 pm

chameli wrote:if they were paid well they may not be tempted..

its the same in any poor country .....Africa India

easy for us armchair gazers to make pronouncements

That is a lame excuse. Cops say they are not pain well, teachers say the same thing, politicians say the same thing, govt workers say the same thing, millionaires say the same and billionaires say the same thing.

They will always say the same thing. They are not taking bribes to make ends meet, but to become super rich than the next guy.

Marathadi-Saamiyaar

Back to top Go down

Post by chameli Sat Jan 14, 2012 9:21 pm

Indians who have migrated to the US toe the line because there is accountability and punishment here and they are scared as hell.

If they were back in India they would be happily joining their fellow brethren in making and hoarding more money
chameli
chameli

Back to top Go down

Post by Marathadi-Saamiyaar Sat Jan 14, 2012 9:25 pm

chameli wrote:Indians who have migrated to the US toe the line because there is accountability and punishment here and they are scared as hell.

If they were back in India they would be happily joining their fellow brethren in making and hoarding more money

Thank you for agreeing that Indians in India have become assholes and greedy, corrupt money makers.

Yeah right...If I had studied well as a kid, I would have won the Nobel prize and If I had opened petty shops I would have become a billionaire and also the PM of India.

Marathadi-Saamiyaar

Back to top Go down

Post by chameli Sun Jan 15, 2012 1:18 pm

people arent bad

its the system that corrupts them ...without giving a bribe ..nothing works in India u wont have electricity or water and so on

you can commit crimes and get away with them as long as u have enough money to bribe police and politicians

the only hope is the younger generation who think for themselves ,will develop a conscience and end corruption so we can be the greatest nation in the whole world

I am watching the tamasha that Congress is putting up regarding the Lokpal bill but not holding my breath
chameli
chameli

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down