Coffeehouse for desis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

raabta (kehte hai khuda ne)

Go down

raabta (kehte hai khuda ne) Empty raabta (kehte hai khuda ne)

Post by Guest Mon May 15, 2017 6:54 pm

tera milna hai uss rab ka ishara
maana mujhko banaya tere jaise hi kisi ke liye
kucch to hai tujhse raabta
kaise hum jaane hume kya pata
kucch to hai tujhse raabta

Back to top Go down

raabta (kehte hai khuda ne) Empty Re: raabta (kehte hai khuda ne)

Post by Guest Mon May 15, 2017 9:03 pm

this is very nice! forwarding to younger (i'll bet he's already heard it). thanks for posting this (tfpt)!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 15, 2017 9:26 pm

can't win with this fella. 

raabta (kehte hai khuda ne) 2017-010

raabta (kehte hai khuda ne) 2017-011

https://www.saavn.com/s/song/hindi/Raabta/Raabta-Title-Track/QEVeWSFEdXw?referrer=svn_source=share&svn_medium=com.whatsapp

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 15, 2017 9:36 pm

lol

had forgotten this song, then recently heard arijit singing it.. today daughter was playing it. so i came to google it, and saw Deepika version. Then searched 'raabta agent vinod', and found this, and added the lyric in the title like it was in the youtube, i think that part of the lyric is different.

not sure if you will win in this with your son, but this is where i get my daughter. remixes. every once in a while she loves a song, and mostly she had heard the original too, thanks to XH and me playing old music all the time. But once in a while she slips. Just today, clarified it for her with the Sadak song remix 'tujhe apna banane ki'. Told her a family story about it too. She is like, 'but .. this was MY song! it was not ORIGINAL? I can't believe it.. you ALL have HEARD it before? You have romantic stories about it? But, this was MY song!' lol

Last edited by t w on Mon May 15, 2017 9:40 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 15, 2017 11:52 pm

na teri car me aayi hai 
ne teri car me jayegi
na tere baap ka khati hai
na tere baap ka khayegi
baby marwake managi
dikkat karwake manegi
--------------

i'm obsessed this rapper, raftaar (dilin nair).  i don't know how much is plagiarized from eminem and others but I love him! Yo yo honey Singh idiot gave him the short shrift when he was working under him. I'm glad that happened and raftaar had to come out on his own. i listened to all his tracks yesterday (am down with flu and homebound).  love his raw, savage music and lyrics.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down