Coffeehouse for desis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[Jeremiah Mburuburu] re: blabberwock

3 posters

Go down

[Jeremiah Mburuburu] re: blabberwock Empty [Jeremiah Mburuburu] re: blabberwock

Post by Guest Sun Jan 15, 2012 11:30 am

So this morning vee and I got chatting. I said blabberwock had sent me a long note. As usual, the usual happened. Vee called me a liar. He said he doubted my claim. I said, why da? he said blabberwock would never sent a note to an unscrupulous liar like me who lacked the moral rectitude to keep private emails private. So I shot an email to blabberwock asking if it were true that she had sent me a note. Well here's her reply (that I received an hour ago). I hope this puts the matter to rest:

bw09@yahoo.com

7.16 PM (1 hour ago)

to me

Hullo XXXX

Of course I sent you a note and I send you one practically every year!
You are the best & brightest material to send notes and its ideas to! I even send notes occasionally to the Law School and Journalism School as their students influence public discourse and legislation, both of which are very important to an informed democracy.

With best wishes,

XXXX aka blabberwock

A few lines later, on chat, vee told me blabberwock's exact age. After that the conversation went something like this:

Me: I see. I did not know this.
Vee: (teasingly) why did you not know this?
Me: well, I never asked her.
Vee: haha boy, even if you had asked her she would not have told you.
Me: why you say that?
Vee: she knows better than to confide in an unethical guy like you who cannot keep private information private.

OK, I am officially GQ#1 (gossip queen NOT golden quadrilateral) now. dhool. cheers bring it on. cheers

Back to top Go down

[Jeremiah Mburuburu] re: blabberwock Empty Re: [Jeremiah Mburuburu] re: blabberwock

Post by Guest Sun Jan 15, 2012 11:39 am

Huze, does she know that you're posting her email here, along with her email addy?

Back to top Go down

[Jeremiah Mburuburu] re: blabberwock Empty Re: [Jeremiah Mburuburu] re: blabberwock

Post by Guest Sun Jan 15, 2012 11:41 am

Huzefa Kapasi wrote:So I shot an email to blabberwock asking if it were true that she had sent me a note.cheers

lol!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jan 15, 2012 11:42 am

kinnera wrote:Huze, does she know that you're posting her email here, along with her email addy?

He has used the same "note" being sent to him by 3 people already. First from this forgot-his-name from Columbia here.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jan 15, 2012 11:58 am

Kinns the email is fiction. Btw I am going to send you a note shortly. Let me get back to base first. It's about the gym thread.

Back to top Go down

Post by chameli Sun Jan 15, 2012 12:50 pm

huzefa/hufeza,
i cant believe you spend your time here revealing notes from other people ..just to get a rise out of this jeremiah .

he seems unperturbed however

carry on jeeves

.a guy doing this Embarassed
chameli
chameli

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jan 15, 2012 1:30 pm

He does not seem so unperturbed on chat chams. In fact he boasted to me yesterday that Maya used to frequently chat in private with only three people: ts, mf and HIM. You will appreciate that maya was one of a kind and many people (for example ts and his selves) still pine for her. So unperturbed is hardly the reaction he exhibits on chat. I get his reactions on chat; but i must put my reactions in public domain so that other chat participants can understand ehy vee is having a kolaveri fit on chat.

Back to top Go down

Post by chameli Sun Jan 15, 2012 2:24 pm

ok so vee the peepal is jeremiah ...

i dont know maya ..she comes on chat but doesn't say much

i take that back

she does say ..but i m not teling here just what she said

how is it u are so candid ? impressive yet ....i need to be wary of you
chameli
chameli

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jan 15, 2012 6:39 pm

Huzefa Kapasi wrote: Btw I am going to send you a note shortly. Let me get back to base first. It's about the gym thread.

so the shubh muhurat has arrived, i assume. U joining our gym club too? Smile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jan 17, 2012 12:25 pm

so this morning vee and i got chatting. the conversation went something like this:

me: why did you reveal private info. to me; something as private as blabberwock's age?
vee: because you did not know it.
(awkward silence)
me: but how do you know her age?
vee: why don't you send a note to her and ask her this?
me: she does not reply to my back-channel messages.
vee: i thought you were good friends.
me: i may or may ot be in back-channel communication with her.
vee: either you are or you aren't.
me: i gtg -- meeting.
(seattle logs out)
(vee logs out)

(and earlier, when pi was in the room)

vee: pi, hoozay is trying to provoke me so that i reveal to him additional details about posters!

note: seattle is my id in the chat transcript above.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jan 17, 2012 12:31 pm

so, vee knows you are seattle?

Back to top Go down

Post by Mosquito Tue Jan 17, 2012 1:41 pm

Huzefa Kapasi wrote:so this morning vee and i got chatting. the conversation went something like this:

me: why did you reveal private info. to me; something as private as blabberwock's age?
vee: because you did not know it.
(awkward silence)
me: but how do you know her age?
vee: why don't you send a note to her and ask her this?
me: she does not reply to my back-channel messages.
vee: i thought you were good friends.
me: i may or may ot be in back-channel communication with her.
vee: either you are or you aren't.
me: i gtg -- meeting.
(seattle logs out)
(vee logs out)

(and earlier, when pi was in the room)

vee: pi, hoozay is trying to provoke me so that i reveal to him additional details about posters!

note: seattle is my id in the chat transcript above.

Chat is like Vegas, what happens there should stay there.

Now coming to what vee said to me, "pi, hoozay is trying to provoke you and me so that we reveal to him additional details about posters!".(May not be not the exact verbatim, but something similar). This was in response to my irritation with you.
Mosquito
Mosquito

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jan 17, 2012 1:53 pm

PseudoIntellectual wrote: This was in response to my irritation with you.

stop being self-obsessed!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jan 17, 2012 1:58 pm

PseudoIntellectual wrote:Now coming to what vee said to me, "pi, hoozay is trying to provoke you and me so that we reveal to him additional details about posters!".

A strategy well developed and honed by the accuser himself.

Back to top Go down

Post by Marathadi-Saamiyaar Tue Jan 17, 2012 2:11 pm

Tracy Whitney wrote:
PseudoIntellectual wrote:Now coming to what vee said to me, "pi, hoozay is trying to provoke you and me so that we reveal to him additional details about posters!".

A strategy well developed and honed by the accuser himself.

When the accused is a preacher/Padre, it does not count.

Marathadi-Saamiyaar

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jan 21, 2012 6:19 am

(in defense of vee)

so this morning vee and i got chatting. he was in an expansive mood (meaning few caustic remarks). the conversation went something like this:

me: this song link was posted by bw once.
vee: i had told bw about this band 10 years ago.
me: you knew her 10 years ago?
vee: i know ALL about her and she knows all about me.
vee: *knew
me: then why haven't you seen her pic?
vee: i have seen her *many* pics. but that time she did not send them to me to prove she is i.n.d.u.
me: send me a few as proof.
vee: i don't have her pics. even if i had, i would not send them to you!
me: but you told me her age once!
vee: because we were discussing her age and you did not know it. it was an inadvertent slip.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down