Coffeehouse for desis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

bahubali 2 best scenes

Go down

bahubali 2 best scenes Empty bahubali 2 best scenes

Post by Guest Wed May 17, 2017 4:56 pm

umm.. lol the first one is floating around on FB as the 'best scene', 'women respect', and so on. had quite a few objections to it, but figured since it shows 'old times', hence more 'immediate barbaric judgements'... anyway, googled it to get a youtube link, and found more (along with the flaw in it scene). sorry don't mean to offend anyone, but I mean, seriously? lol... Maybe they are more engaging when you watch with more context... or if it becomes a cult, which i think is the case. I also saw one scene when one arrow was cutting into the other, and it fondly reminded me of tv ramayan and mahabharat days.  

and lol

and finally, the spoof of part 1

Back to top Go down

bahubali 2 best scenes Empty Re: bahubali 2 best scenes

Post by Guest Wed May 17, 2017 8:25 pm

https://www.saavn.com/s/song/hindi/Aisha/Sham/FwMlSxx7c1g?referrer=svn_source=share&svn_medium=com.whatsapp

bahubali 2 best scenes 2017-012

listening to it a few times, i decided i don't like it. perhaps you might like it.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed May 17, 2017 8:37 pm

i had such mixed feelings about the movie, Aisha... For most part of it I was upset that it was a copy (i think uncredited) of Emma. But I liked some scenes of it, especially comedy ones. And I liked Abhay Deol.

I don't remember this song. Will listen to it again later (am in the middle of something else right now)

There was a time when I was addicted to two songs below.. both for beats and choreography

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed May 17, 2017 9:19 pm

a bit of nostalgia to wipe out the bitter taste of younger's reco. for today:

okies, time for ablutions, sunny sides and off to work. think the flu is behind me.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed May 17, 2017 9:48 pm

i like gal mithi mithi. tyfpt.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed May 17, 2017 11:43 pm

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down