Coffeehouse for desis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

3 years of Modi government: Auto driver offers Re 1 ride

2 posters

Go down

3 years of Modi government: Auto driver offers Re 1 ride Empty 3 years of Modi government: Auto driver offers Re 1 ride

Post by Seva Lamberdar Fri May 26, 2017 9:31 am

BENGALURU: The BJP leadership is leaving no stone unturned to make MODI (Making Of Developed India) fests a grand success across the state. But what is taking centrestage in political discussions is an autorickshaw driver's token of love for Prime Minister Narendra Modi.

A resident of Mangaluru and an ardent Modi fan, 44-year-old S Satish Prabhu will usher in the fourth year of Modi rule by slashing autorickshaw fare to Re 1 for four days from Friday. He has put up a poster on the rear of his vehicle (bearing registration number KA20 9388) announcing: "On the occasion of the fourth year of the Narendra Modi led BJP government, the autorickshaw fare has been reduced to Re 1 for up to 5km." Prabhu told TOI: "Modi has been doing a lot of good work across the country . I thought I should thank him for that and I chose to do that by slashing fares for commuters. The one-rupee ride will help commuters, especially the middle class, save some money ."

http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/city/bengaluru/mangaluru-auto-driver-offers-re-1-ride-to-mark-pm-modis-4th-year-in-power/articleshow/58850537.cms

Seva Lamberdar
Seva Lamberdar

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1bYp0igbxHcmg1G1J-qw0VUBSn7Fu

Back to top Go down

3 years of Modi government: Auto driver offers Re 1 ride Empty Re: 3 years of Modi government: Auto driver offers Re 1 ride

Post by Vakavaka Pakapaka Fri May 26, 2017 12:57 pm

I bet Aurangajeb's sishya will find fault with this auto-wallah.

Vakavaka Pakapaka

Back to top Go down