Coffeehouse for desis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tamil actor Dhanush's brother and wife are excited about his speaking in Hindi

Go down

Tamil actor Dhanush's brother and wife are excited about his speaking in Hindi Empty Tamil actor Dhanush's brother and wife are excited about his speaking in Hindi

Post by Guest Thu Jun 22, 2017 11:34 am

Chennai: Tamil actor Dhanush's wife and brother are wowed by his debut Hindi movie Raanjhnaa, which shows him speaking in Hindi.

Praising her husband, who she had directed in "3", Aishwarya tweeted: "The trailer of 'Raanjhnaa' is out! OMG I love it. Check it out. Love my Hindi talking (speaking) Dhanush."

Selvaraghavan, Dhanush's brother, tweeted: "'Raanjhnaa' rocks! My thambi (brother) is speaking Hindi. Proudest moment for all of us."

http://www.firstpost.com/entertainment/love-my-hindi-speaking-dhanush-says-his-wife-aishwarya-725713.html

Back to top Go down

Tamil actor Dhanush's brother and wife are excited about his speaking in Hindi Empty Re: Tamil actor Dhanush's brother and wife are excited about his speaking in Hindi

Post by Guest Thu Jun 22, 2017 11:35 am

Regular movie-goers too seem to share the same perspective. An ardent movie buff C. K. Mohammed says, “Actors like Shah Rukh Khan can easily attract fans over here just by mouthing few Tamil words like Vanakkam, Thalaivaa, considering his pan Indian popularity. Our stars too should pull up their socks when they are up North. I remember Dhanush wasn’t at ease during the promotion of Raanjhanaa.

But now, he seems to have gained confidence.  Kamal Haasan spoke in chaste Hindi during the promotion of Vishwaroopam’s Hindi version. We need more actors like him.”

However, there are people who believe that in the end it is the film’s content that would speak. Actress Aditi Chengappa who has been part of several South industries, though agrees that knowing Hindi would help in interacting with people, she also doesn’t hesitate to say that it isn’t mandatory.

“Speaking in Hindi while promoting a film in cities like Mumbai and Delhi will definitely be an advantage. The audience over there will appreciate the effort. But what is the point if we speak Hindi fluently and the film flops?” she laughs and adds, “So, I don’t think it’s a must for actors, but yes, if they can pull it off and the movie is a well made one then the end result would be great.”

http://www.deccanchronicle.com/150204/entertainment-tollywood/article/speak-hindi-thoda-thoda

Back to top Go down

Tamil actor Dhanush's brother and wife are excited about his speaking in Hindi Empty Re: Tamil actor Dhanush's brother and wife are excited about his speaking in Hindi

Post by SomeProfile Thu Jun 22, 2017 1:48 pm

Doggy and Naayi excited about something:

Tamil actor Dhanush's brother and wife are excited about his speaking in Hindi Digvijay-singh-praises-mumbai-based-islamic-preacher-zakir-naik-in-video_1467879472

SomeProfile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down