Coffeehouse for desis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Twenty One Democrats

2 posters

Go down

Twenty One Democrats Empty Twenty One Democrats

Post by Hellsangel Mon Jul 03, 2017 12:09 pm

https://www.facebook.com/wisniewskiforNJ/photos/a.335250519895494.85021.162245943862620/1379267448827124/
Hellsangel
Hellsangel

Back to top Go down

Twenty One Democrats Empty Re: Twenty One Democrats

Post by Idéfix Mon Jul 03, 2017 12:11 pm

Always blame the democrats for messes we make.

-- Party of [Democrats'] Personal Responsibility
Idéfix
Idéfix

Back to top Go down

Post by Hellsangel Mon Jul 03, 2017 12:12 pm

That was a Democrat posting that, Mr. Kaan.
Hellsangel
Hellsangel

Back to top Go down

Post by Idéfix Mon Jul 03, 2017 12:13 pm

Hellsangel wrote:That was a Democrat posting that, Mr. Kaan.
Have you changed party affiliations?
Idéfix
Idéfix

Back to top Go down

Post by Hellsangel Mon Jul 03, 2017 12:15 pm

Idéfix wrote:
Sigh! I guess the average  intelligence of the DemocRATs is indeed falling all the way from the top.  Not just being brought down from the bottom. The link I posted is a reference to a post by a fellow-DemocRAT colleague of the twenty one DemocRATs.
Hellsangel
Hellsangel

Back to top Go down

Post by Idéfix Mon Jul 03, 2017 12:19 pm

Hellsangel wrote:
Idéfix wrote:
Sigh! I guess the average  intelligence of the DemocRATs is falling all the way from the top.  Not just being brought down from the bottom. The link I posted is a reference to a post by a fellow-DemocRAT colleague of the twenty one DemocRATs.
Thanks for not clearing that up, genius.

You titled your thread Twenty One Democrats. Here is what the Democrat actually posted:

Day 3 of Governor Chris Christie's government shut down. 21 New Jersey Assembly Democrats still refuse to vote for a budget negotiated and put together by Democrats because those 21 want to, at the direction of Governor Christie, raid the reserves of Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey and add members to the corporation's board of directors.

Your characteristically sly attempt to blame the Democrats for the mess your man made is what I was calling out. Your leaders need to learn to take personal responsibility.
Idéfix
Idéfix

Back to top Go down

Post by Hellsangel Mon Jul 03, 2017 12:22 pm

Idéfix wrote:
Hellsangel wrote:
Idéfix wrote:
Sigh! I guess the average  intelligence of the DemocRATs is falling all the way from the top.  Not just being brought down from the bottom. The link I posted is a reference to a post by a fellow-DemocRAT colleague of the twenty one DemocRATs.
Thanks for not clearing that up, genius.

You titled your thread Twenty One Democrats. Here is what the Democrat actually posted:

Day 3 of Governor Chris Christie's government shut down. 21 New Jersey Assembly Democrats still refuse to vote for a budget negotiated and put together by Democrats because those 21 want to, at the direction of Governor Christie, raid the reserves of Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey and add members to the corporation's board of directors.

Your attempt to blame the Democrats for the mess your man made is what I was calling out. Your leaders need to learn to take personal responsibility.
Ah yes, Mr Kaan, let's emphasize the wrong thing, FTFY. And on a different note what a leaderless wild bunch the DemocRATs seem to be that they broke away from their fellow DemocRATs!
Hellsangel
Hellsangel

Back to top Go down

Post by Hellsangel Mon Jul 03, 2017 9:31 pm

Apparently the Assembly speaker, a DemocRAT and the state senate president, also a DemocRAT couldn't agree on the budget. But hallelujah they have now reached a deal!

Senate Democrats had already agreed to a budget and to the Horizon measure. Prieto refused to let the Horizon bill come up for a vote — even though many of his fellow Assembly Democrats were in favor of passing it. Christie had threatened to use his line-item veto program to strike expenditures Democrats preferred if no Horizon legislation was in place

Read More: Budget deal reached — NJ government (and parks!) will reopen | http://nj1015.com/budget-deal-reached-nj-government-will-reopen/?trackback=tsmclip
Hellsangel
Hellsangel

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down